Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Lucci only tanked Zoros strongest attack ever ACOC KOH Huhuva Spot hunt. Not any of Luffys attack which took out like 99% of his HP.
Basically Luffys weakest G5 attacks>>>>>>>>Zoros strongest ever ACOC KOH AShura attacks (EOS included)
Bro, reread the arc, Lucci was fine like half a minute after Goofy's healing punches, and Goofy was looking like an old dried up corpse in the meantime.

Oven isn't beating King, Queen and the remaining beast pirates at once.
JoNdule would like to have a word with you..
Honest question, why not?

Just because Luffy >> Drake doesn’t mean that Drake couldn’t match Luffy’s AP with likely his strongest move.

For reference, Guard point Chopper can block attacks from Saturn and BM, and Franky’s laser could possibly damage BM.
Yeah you might be right tbh

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
- Scabbards no Attacks that was used against Kaidou
Because Green Bull negged them instantly. Kaido got dogwalked like the scrub he is

- negged injured King And Queen. Even oven would neg them in that condition
Literally the scabbards were in fighting shape. King and Queen were fine. King probably beats Oden in that condition.

- weevil is not as strong as Prime beard he might be physical stronger that's it , not Hakiwise.
Weevil is literally as strong as Primebeard, if you weren’t a dumb monkey you wouldn’t be peddling a lie admiral fans debunked years ago.

The quote is literally that weevil is as powerful as primebeard.

Yea do show me Fujitora and Aramaki Sky split.
Show me Fujitora getting beaten by hakiless rookies lmfao

Oven isn't beating King, Queen and the remaining beast pirates at once. Do you know how ridiculous this is? Flameless mode King still kills Oven. Remove all his limps and he's still beating him.
It isn't even a debate of Flame king of Flameless king.
He was injured. You don't expect those character to even put a decent fight.
Oven might not be as quick as Aramaki which id obvious enough from power difference.
But even he would clear injured King and Queen + Fodder pirates.
That much how injured king was

Because Green Bull negged them instantly. Kaido got dogwalked like the scrub he is
He is a real tank lol.
If aramaki can Take On Oden totsuka paradise and still stand I'll say otherwise lol.
Literally the scabbards were in fighting shape. King and Queen were fine. King probably beats Oden in that condition.
- Oden kills aramaki.
- King and queen were still injured. Unable to put a fight.

Weevil is literally as strong as Primebeard, if you weren’t a dumb monkey you wouldn’t be peddling a lie admiral fans debunked years ago.

The quote is literally that weevil is as powerful as primebeard.
Yes a prime fuckin beard , who is Roger nigh equal is Defeated by aramaki.
:lusalty:
How does admiral fans let you run amok like this.

Show me Fujitora getting beaten by hakiless rookies lmfao
Show me Fujitora Tanking those Hakiless rookies attacks who kaidou took head on.

-Luffy sleep neg diffed 100% Lucci. Zoro lost to 1% Lucci
-Badly injured, extremely weakened, near death 1 HP Lucci turned KOH ACOC Ashura Zoro into a paraplegic with emphysema and almost killed him had Jinbei not rescued him.
-Luffy neg diffed second strongest Gorosei in a 1v2 with the second strongest admiral, the weakest Gorosei negged KOH Acoc Ashura Zoro in a 2v1 and made him run away.
-Casual weakest Seraphim (Shawk) flipped the shit out of ACOC Ashura Zoro
-1% Lucci flipped the shit out of ACOC Ashura Zoro
-Caught off guard weakest Gorosei flipped the shit out of ACOC Ashura Zoro
-Non going all out Luffy flipped the shit out of 3 Gorosei, 1 admiral, 100% Lucci etc etc
Wtf is Clown yapping about

Bro in Manga Luffy went extreme diff with Lucci and Zoro no diffed him.