Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's literally just yugioh with a DC pain job. though at this point I may have to speed up the process unlocking abilities as peeps really love themselves some abilities flying around but in exchange I'm bumping up the post requirement starting in day 1
i activate pot of greed to unlock 2 more abilities

Batman activated Grappling Gun to remove themselves from the game for the rest of the cycle. They cannot be targeted until day 2
what a coward action. more like B*tchman.

Charlie becoming my strongest TR for now

I'm thinking probably Fuji is town too.

Luka is giving me strange vibes, so I'm a bit iffy on that slot rn.
Also Worst giving me a vibe

We'll see how it develops, I'm a bit out of practice.
Finally, the towniest thing you've said all day!

Vote Lynch Fuji
Hmm perhaps someone is in need of breaking @Worst

Apologies for the late arrival, but I have an exam tomorrow. I should have some time to familiarize myself with the game mechanics by then.

How long is this day phase ?
Phases

Drawphase: At the start of each phase you will randomly draw out a ability from your deck

Dayphases-At the start of the game phases will be 45-46 hours long. This will drop down to 24 hours once only half the players remain

Twilight Phases-Once the 34/24 hours pass votes will locked and the phase will enter the Twilight phases. These will vary from 1-2 hours depending if players want to activate any abilities or the hosts still counting votes

Nightphase-Nightphases will be 20-22 hours long. No reaction posts

First 24 hours no investigation results or kill shots. Omega Kill abilities won't become usable till the start of day 3.