Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Yet only Robin was really needed to beat her
Brook was just keeping her hench(wo)men away
Drake's not only the leader of SWORD but his X Calibur move is on par with a Kong Gun and he was still strong enough to become a Tobiroppo
She wasn’t? Brook was used to nerf Black Maria by destroying her webs and flames so that Robin didn’t die from them.

Drake may be captain of sword, but that doesn’t make him the strongest. Besides most of sword is fodder. Helmeppo is literally one of their strongest members. May as well say Brooks AP is also comparable to a kong gun for one shotting a number? And yeah he’s strong enough to be a tobi roppo, but he’s still the weakest among them.

Again, he has no showings with the tobi roppo that puts him up there. If you like the guy that’s fine, but this is just wank.

? Mihawk and Roger can’t take those attacks, are they weaker than Big Job as well?
Exactly.
Think before you comment , Kaidou is a tank who can take those attack on.
Mihawk , roger , shanks are human only at the end of the day and so if Fujitora.

Asking me to show you panels of hurting from Hakiless Rookies is absurd in this case scenario.

Kaidou doesn't work with Actively defending or Evading attacks. He will take it on.

Fujitora , Mihawk , Roger works differently.
Your matter of comparison is wrong in itself. Show me something which they both have done and one of them came out victorious.

Only Situation is Aramaki Situation.
- Aramaki hurt Fujitora and actively fought without holding back.
- Aramaki was Scared of Yonkou interference. He literally said If kaidou was alive he wouldn't have come at all.

It isn't even a debate of Flame king of Flameless king.
He was injured. You don't expect those character to even put a decent fight.
Oven might not be as quick as Aramaki which id obvious enough from power difference.
But even he would clear injured King and Queen + Fodder pirates.
That much how injured king was
One week of recovery + threatment. He was more than fine and still got his ass whooped.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Asking me to show you panels of hurting from Hakiless Rookies is absurd in this case scenario.
That’s not what I asked you lmfao, and if you had any semblance of reading comprehension you would have realized that.

I asked you to show me two Hakiless rookies defeating an Admiral. Your Admiral Derangement Syndrome immediately led you to assume that I was insinuating that Fujitora was more durable than Big Mom????? Lmfao

- Aramaki was Scared of Yonkou interference.
He literally moved in to kill the alliance that killed two Yonko. He even gave Luffy a week to heal, and awakened Zoans heal rapidly. Absolutely no Admiral has ever feared a Yonko.

Meanwhile I’ll show you a panel of Primebeard running away from fodder marines lmfao.

One week of recovery + threatment. He was more than fine and still got his ass whooped.
No he was not.
To the matter of fact show me someone getting Bonked by an attack as strong 103 Mercies , and walking around after a week. I'll wait.
Post automatically merged:

That’s not what I asked you lmfao, and if you had any semblance of reading comprehension you would have realized that.

I asked you to show me two Hakiless rookies defeating an Admiral. Your Admiral Derangement Syndrome immediately led you to assume that I was insinuating that Fujitora was more durable than Big Mom????? Lmfao
Show me any admirals defeating Haki masters then.
Things which never happened , how am I supposed to show evidence to that.

He literally moved in to kill the alliance that killed two Yonko. He even gave Luffy a week to heal, and awakened Zoans heal rapidly. Absolutely no Admiral has ever feared a Yonko.

Meanwhile I’ll show you a panel of Primebeard running away from fodder marines lmfao.
" He literally moved in yo kill yhe alliance that killed two yonkou ".

His statements says otherwise.
- if Kaidou was here , i wouldn't have come.
- When it's luffy , I'll take his head.

Kaidou > Luffy is a global fact. No clowns believes Luffy is stronger than kaidou after besting him.

:pepecry:

No he was not.
To the matter of fact show me someone getting Bonked by an attack as strong 103 Mercies , and walking around after a week. I'll wait.

Things which never happened , how am I supposed to show evidence to that.

- if Kaidou was here , i wouldn't have come.
- When it's luffy , I'll take his head.

Kaidou > Luffy is a global fact. No clowns believes Luffy is stronger than kaidou after besting him.
Oden walked off Roger’s Divine Departure

Seriously, how great it would have been if Kid could legitimately compete with Luffy in power?

In Kingdom you have characters like Ouhon and Mouten competing with Shin...
Shin, ouhon and mouten’s rivalry/relationship is much more healthy, genuine and believable than anything oda could churn out.

Luffy is the golden child, and everyone else gets scraps. The 3B bounty thing was the most artificial shit ever, it’s just oda saying “these guys are still supernova rivals, pls ignore the fact that I gave Luffy 3 advanced haki types and the most broken fruit in the world”

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
? Show me Roger, Primebeard, or Mihawk doing that…lol

I can show you Kuzan matching Garp the Fist in a Fist Fight, and you can’t even show me the World’s Strongest Swordsman winning a Sword Fight against Vista lmfao.

His statement actually doesn’t contradict my point at all. Your reading comprehension is just so poor that you thought I was arguing that Fujitora is more durable than Big Job lol.

? Show me Roger, Primebeard, or Mihawk doing that…lol

I can show you Kuzan matching Garp the Fist in a Fist Fight, and you can’t even show me the World’s Strongest Swordsman winning a Sword Fight against Vista lmfao.
Kuzan Matching Garp the Fist?

Kuzan - Physical Ability + Devil fruit Powers + CoA + Named attack

Vs

Garp - Physical ability + CoA (Not even a named an attack.)

His statement actually doesn’t contradict my point at all. Your reading comprehension is just so poor that you thought I was arguing that Fujitora is more durable than Big Job lol.
It does.
Aramaki was scared to go to kaidou in His reign.
But wasn't scared to go luffy after their victory. It's easy enough understand , Aramaki doesn't take luffy on the same light as Kaidou.