Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Lol? Primebeard didn't go to Wano either because of the war it would ensue, and his "brother" was in trouble. Someone extremely dear to him. Primebeard is still stronger than Kaido.

Aramaki would have even needed permission from the higher ups in the first place to go to Wano while Kaido was there. Not even a "his choice". And that permission wouldn't have come.

Aramaki individually can still be > or = or < Kaido in power.

Someone needs to tell Oda that not all major mysteries need to be bookended until the final 5% of the manga
Its not even that lol, take the mystery out of the story and you still have a selection of 4-7 more antagonists for Luffy, its crazy. Yes, Im assuming the BSM is strong and the Rocks is possibly alive (if not just Blackbeard lore) there, but take those away and you still have Loki on top of several Yonko, Marines and Imu.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol? Primebeard didn't go to Wano either because of the war it would ensue, and his "brother" was in trouble. Someone extremely dear to him. Primebeard is still stronger than Kaido.

Aramaki would have even needed permission from the higher ups in the first place to go to Wano while Kaido was there. Not even a "his choice". And that permission wouldn't have come.

Aramaki individually can still be > or = or < Kaido in power.
Kaido killed Primebeard’s brother and Primebeard still didn’t go to Wano
:milaugh:

@Zemlya was Primebeard scared of Kaido?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
And in the end, he couldn't even kill the scabbards, before getting chased away by shanks who was 5 miles away.

Life comes at you fast:ronalugh:
He wasn’t trying to kill the scabbards. He wanted them to bring Luffy out. Lmfao

And Kaido also backed off from Saint Shanks with King as backup. Is Crydo weaker than Saint Shanks now? Lol

Yeah sure. But that just gives you an indefinite time span to get a W. So I would never get to collect my W lol.

So how about this? If the very next zolo lanji bounty is not equal, you lose. And you have to wear an avi I choose for 3 months or whatever.

And each subsequent bounties of zolo and lanji, if they are not equal, I win again. If they are equal, I lose.

If these terms are acceptable to you, let's do this.

Done

Yeah you should try reading the manga some time. Or rather, you should try learning how to actually read since you thought I was arguing Fujitora > Big Mom in terms of durability lmfao.

I mean you couldn’t even understand the question I asked you five seconds ago so how would you know what is easy to understand and what isn’t? Lmfao
Bro deflected everything and decided to counter nothing because don't have anything to counter with.
As far as Bigmam Fujitora comparison goes , it wasn't even fair to begin with lol.
" Calling them Hakiless " is itself lack of AP for many , No Matter how you see it , it was a durablity Point changed by you mid way , when you knew you can't counter it.
Show me admirals beating any Hakiless rookies of that caliber I'll wait.