Controversial Is dating really as hard as some people say it is?

Typical Diaspoid

Took all the women to go abroad and let local men suffer
Lol
Post automatically merged:

Typical Diaspoid

It’s my duty

Typical Diaspoid

What country do u reside? I’m in the USA

If only your Pastho you could pass as white or mid eastern
Pashto* not Paste hoe

Last edited:
It was only a matter of time before you fucks made an incel echo chamber out of this thread. Blaming your racial identity before doing any real introspection is a tale as old as time.

It’s sad and it makes me angry at the same time.
Facts.

Although I have met French women who thought that their now husband would rape them when they met because he isn’t white enough… racism in the relationship from any sides, also a tale as old as time.

I wouldn’t touch these racist hoes with a stick

Facts.

Although I have met French women who thought that their now husband would rape them when they met because he isn’t white enough… racism in the relationship from any sides, also a tale as old as time.

I wouldn’t touch these racist hoes with a stick
That’s a separate issue. I just find it extremely cringe when these guys start bouncing off each other feeling sorry about themselves and blaming it on their racial background. It is a really convenient way for them to dismiss their real shortcomings irl. That way they don’t have to admit to themselves that maybe it’s more of a personality issue, and that maybe they should look to change their behavior if they want to find a partner.

Bring Brown Muslim in the west is double minus

You are on watch list and about to be disappeared anytime soon
Not true the brown part is a big failo but the Muslim part is good cuz at least you can have a girl from conservative cilture
Sanatan dharmic girls all throw that out the window, also I love how @Toby D. Dog tries to talk over ppl discussing their own issues to turn it into a self improvement rant lmao

That’s a separate issue. I just find it extremely cringe when these guys start bouncing off each other feeling sorry about themselves and blaming it on their racial background. It is a really convenient way for them to dismiss their real shortcomings irl. That way they don’t have to admit to themselves that maybe it’s more of a personality issue, and that maybe they should look to change their behavior if they want to find a partner.
Ok tell me what’s my real shortcoming Mr know it all

Ok tell me what’s my real shortcoming Mr know it all
You’re a weirdo who refuses to accept he is one. You continuously complain about women not wanting to fuck you and you call yourself a currycel.

It’s honestly pathetic, you couldn’t pay me 5Gs to humiliate myself like that in an anonymous forum such as this one.

You don’t respect yourself enough to even try and improve your situation, and you’ll project your insecurities onto others while simultaneously trying to pass yourself as a troll so that maybe people give you the attention you crave so badly.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Him : Girls explicitly said she won't date indians

You: actually it's your fault and personality issues 🤓🤓🤓

Stop thinking you know better than someone's lived experience

Him : Girls explicitly said she won't date indians

You: actually it's your fault and personality issues 🤓🤓🤓

Stop thinking you know better than someone's lived experience
If someone doesn’t want to date you because of your race then yeah, that’s cringe.

But all you guys do is complain about how “no one” will fuck you solely based on not being white which speaks volumes about your lack of self awareness.

But keep going down that road king, blaming everyone but yourself has always worked out in the end.

If someone doesn’t want to date you because of your race then yeah, that’s cringe.

But all you guys do is complain about how “no one” will fuck you solely based on not being white which speaks volumes about your lack of self awareness.

But keep going down that road king, blaming everyone but yourself has always worked out in the end.
I didn’t say just white
Literally every other race is more attractive than indians

also never said noone
I mentioned I can go back to Pakistan

For real.

It's the whole I don't date Indian thing is a meme or real?

I just noticed OP (Monkey D Theories) is also indian origin
Go on a random street in the USA
What race would you not date and why?
“Indians cuz they stink”
Fucking work on that personality right now!

Yk what? maybe it's a good thing you guys don't pull shit. Nothing good could ever come out of it.
I did
pull nothing lasted

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

That's an exaggeration.

What was said white people generally have advantage and more desirable for *Ethnic *women.

Data support this

Go on a random street in the USA
What race would you not date and why?
“Indians cuz they stink”
Fucking work on that personality right now!

I did
pull nothing lasted
Wear deodorant brahh

Some indians really have hygiene issues

Way too many people experienced it