Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Saber

King of Knights
Thoughts on Polar, Ratchet, Soul, Flower? (Random names)
those are definitely not random!

polar: from what i’ve seen, he’s still stuck in the fluff phase, just like me, i get it though, since it’s a chill game, so i’ll be nice and give him an N (null)
(what do YOU think of polar right now?)

ratchet: he’s mostly fluffed too, and talked a bit about game mechanics, even casting a random vote
this game seems like the perfect setup for him to power wolf, but i don’t feel like he’s pushed any real agenda yet
of course, since it’s ratchet, it’s still too early to tell what he’s up to, so for now, i’m also giving him an N (null)

soulkiller: uhhh… another one fluffing a lot, but he’s put in a bit of work. he had the same opinion as me about the question you asked earlier, so there was a slight mindmeld there. i’ll give him a T- (slight townie)

flower: she’s the only who produced content out of the 4, and i’m good at reading her
when she’s town, the first thing she does is try to confirm herself because she hates being suspected, her hinting that she’s important and will get confirmed later fits her usual townie behavior
and yes, she does this kind of stuff as scum too, but the key is how much she leans into it or tries to push an agenda with her claim, for now, she’s didn't try to oversell her claim and actually tried to scum hunt, so i’m giving her a T+ (townie)

those are definitely not random!

polar: from what i’ve seen, he’s still stuck in the fluff phase, just like me, i get it though, since it’s a chill game, so i’ll be nice and give him an N (null)
(what do YOU think of polar right now?)

ratchet: he’s mostly fluffed too, and talked a bit about game mechanics, even casting a random vote
this game seems like the perfect setup for him to power wolf, but i don’t feel like he’s pushed any real agenda yet
of course, since it’s ratchet, it’s still too early to tell what he’s up to, so for now, i’m also giving him an N (null)

soulkiller: uhhh… another one fluffing a lot, but he’s put in a bit of work. he had the same opinion as me about the question you asked earlier, so there was a slight mindmeld there. i’ll give him a T- (slight townie)

flower: she’s the only who produced content out of the 4, and i’m good at reading her
when she’s town, the first thing she does is try to confirm herself because she hates being suspected, her hinting that she’s important and will get confirmed later fits her usual townie behavior
and yes, she does this kind of stuff as scum too, but the key is how much she leans into it or tries to push an agenda with her claim, for now, she’s didn't try to oversell her claim and actually tried to scum hunt, so i’m giving her a T+ (townie)
Town.

Saber

King of Knights
Thoughts on Worst/Mango thing?
Like I said, he's only following Fuji's shadow without a thought of his own.

He struggles in responding to Flower calling him out, and overall he just lacks presence and will.
how do you think it differs from his usual meta? the only game i’ve played with him was the weebs game, and i don’t really recall him having THAT much of a presence, or will, so him not showing that in the current stage of this game wouldn’t be weird
however, after quickly glancing at his posts, i found something that stands out to me
what does multiball mean ?
worst, i’m pretty sure this isn’t your first or second game with multiple scum teams, so how do you not know what multiball is?

how do you think it differs from his usual meta? the only game i’ve played with him was the weebs game, and i don’t really recall him having THAT much of a presence, or will, so him not showing that in the current stage of this game wouldn’t be weird
however, after quickly glancing at his posts, i found something that stands out to me

worst, i’m pretty sure this isn’t your first or second game with multiple scum teams, so how do you not know what multiball is?
Yeah, Worst is just scum.