Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
For all we know it's possible there some other strong giants that teamed up. We have a low opinion cuz Oda tend to use them as hype tools but I do believe overall Elbaf is going to look seriously stronger than Wano
Anyway there's no doubt Loki is at least low top tier in my mind, Oda wouldn't do this type of introduction for anything below at this point.
For how he actually compare to mid/high top tiers, we'll need feats.
Elbaf should look stronger than wano there high tiers were not getting kill for years from kaido or slaves for decades lol .

Nah. This has cloak and dagger written all over it.

The "big twist" of the arc is gonna be that Loki was a good dude all along

And i do not like that he called himself "sun god" as well. Thats prime real estate for him having a change of heart after seeing "the real" sungod goofy.

We can dream tho
Probably the real villain or main fight is gorosei , shanks or greenbull if loki is not main villain of elbaf . Unless elbafnis just lore arc which I doubt.

Let's talk about how Yonko give 0 powerful energy off them
  • no one felt Meme coming to Udon
  • no one felt Kaido when he first appeared
  • no one knew where Kaido and Meme were during Onigashima

meanwhile Aramaki just walked and everyone sensed him from capital and offshore Shanks did.
Same for Kizaru, the moment he arrived to Egghead, he was sensed.

Loki is pretty much confirmed to be stronger than weak yonko like Meme and Kekdo
:KizOut:
Agreed Kaido > Loki = Big Meme >>>>> any Ratmiral

Is Hajrudin also a prince or did I read that wrong? If he is it makes sense he wants to be worthy enough to take the throne
Also with giants always coming in duos Loki could have been his partner. Maybe by the end they’ll be better idk

Robin didn’t say anything about strawhat bounties but we still might get them when Robin shows the newspaper to luffy

Loki is clearly the biggest deal on Elbaf, as it takes all the warriors of the country just to keep him restrained. If he isn't an antagonist then I don't see who else as far as giants go, OR I'm pretty sure Oda dying to draw Luffy fighting a giant considering how he has been spamming giant mode Nika
Considering who he's based off there is no way he's not at least an antagonist or something