Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Luffy just handled Lucci, Kizaru, Saturn and even took on (perhaps the strongest) gorosei Warcury. If Luffy gets wiped out by Loki using power then Oda needs 10 weeks break next time.

If however Loki the Trickster manage to take out Luffy by some sort of haxx it is alright. Kind of like vs Ceasar, it’s just gimmick of the week that Luffy couldnt anticipate.
have they forgot were n the final saga

Either way it's massive hype
This is better than him saying "someone strong's coming" when Kizaru arrived on Egghead
This alone might cement him as a top tier honestly
I disagree. The Kizaru scene still feels more impactful. This feels more like Luffy is curious about the screams not the worry he felt when Kizaru showed up.

"The Cursed Prince" "Murdered his own father" "Need the strength of all Elbaph warriors to lock him up"

Gee where have we seen this description before?

Loki hype = BM hype :finally::finally:

Loki wanted BM's daughter, he knows bloodline potential when he sees it :happinesspunch:

Imagine being so strong at such a young age that you make all the Giants hate you for fodderizing them :steef:

Also btw, before Full Summary came up, i did tell you that Loki have Usopp's Ability to Predict Future but on Steroids, if you go check Pre-OP One-Shots made by Oda, just like there is Ryuma (Early Concept of Zoro) One-Shot, there was also one for an Usopp-Like Character, He was hated by his God who had a Power called "Pen of Fate" where anything He writes becomes Reality, which He then granted to this Usopp-Like Character.

This is very similar to Usopp's Ability where "Anything He lies about becomes Reality", and i've always said that there is a God in Elbaf (Royalty) who have this Ability but on Steroids, and this Character can easily be recognized using that same One-Shot, cuz that God in it triggered a Great Disaster that this Usopp-Like Character had to deal with (Save Everyone)

So this Chapter confirms that Loki is our Guy, He is Elbaf's Strongest Warrior & Prophesizes The End of The World that He himself is responsible for (I literally got it right that He is like a Prophet in Elbaph)

Not just that, but this Ability is apparently tied to a Pen, which you might think Oda won't adapt into the Manga, but He did!
Hajrudin's Name tells us who is supposed to be his Co-Captain in the Future, it's none other than Urouge, because both Hajrudin & Urouge were Famous Real-Life Duo known as Redbeards, it's also why Oda gave Urouge the Ability to become as Large as a Giant

Why i'm talking about Urouge? Cuz many people don't actually know that Urouge's Weapon is actually an Oversized Pencil! (Oda said it)
So Urouge's Weapon might be this "Pen of Fate" that He stole from Elbaph & Hajrudin have a hand in it

Luffy just handled Lucci, Kizaru, Saturn and even took on (perhaps the strongest) gorosei Warcury. If Luffy gets wiped out by Loki using power then Oda needs 10 weeks break next time.

If however Loki the Trickster manage to take out Luffy by some sort of haxx it is alright. Kind of like vs Ceasar, it’s just gimmick of the week that Luffy couldnt anticipate.
Yep , G5 luffy is not getting low diff or something like that .
Luffy getting trick or some hax sure but not full out over power .

"The Cursed Prince" "Murdered his own father" "Need the strength of all Elbaph warriors to lock him up"

Gee where have we seen this description before?

Loki hype = BM hype :finally::finally:

Loki wanted BM's daughter, he knows bloodline potential when he sees it :happinesspunch:

Imagine being so strong at such a young age that you make all the Giants hate you for fodderizing them :steef:
What kinda retarded copium is this? :gokulaugh:

This is how goofy has treated meme

this is how goofy felt just from standing within miles of Loki's presence