Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
By that token Pizzaru should be more hype than Kaido who never made Goofy feel this way either :nikalaugh:

An old BM long past her prime, fat and washed up, compared to legendary DF wielder Loki who has his chapter hype right now :wellwell:

In a few chapters Loki will be treated like this btw
Kizaru IS more hyped than kaido clown

A mentally checked out kizaru depleted goofy's stamina, and kizaru was up way before goofy was.

If kizaru was actually fighting and used everything he had, condom boy woulda fucking died

My Loki marries Big Mom theories are intensifying. I think Loki has the strength to handle the Whole Cake, and his goal of ending the world is completely contrary to Linlin's goal of making a global utopia.

I'd imagine Loki's idea of the end of the world is the final war Ragnarok that Whitebeard was talking about. IE, Loki wants to fight the WG.

Loki falling in love with Big Mom at first sight would be peak fiction, the fanbase would lose their shit.
Loki giving Big Mom thunderous backshots that resonate throughout the entirety of Elbaf like a god damn earthquake :steef:

My Loki marries Big Mom theories are intensifying. I think Loki has the strength to handle the Whole Cake, and his goal of ending the world is completely contrary to Linlin's goal of making a global utopia.

I'd imagine Loki's idea of the end of the world is the final war Ragnarok that Whitebeard was talking about. IE, Loki wants to fight the WG.

Loki falling in love with Big Mom at first sight would be peak fiction, the fanbase would lose their shit.
Reminder we were this close to having this legendary badass Loki become a son-in-law to the fat old bitch the forum hates :BigW:

And then the fandom would've definitely lost its shit :gokulaugh:

R....Rocks timeline Big Mom or Wano timeline Big Mom ? Answer carefully sir

What is this dipshit fibbing about?

Bro in manga Luffy sleep neg diffed Lucci 100% and Zoro lost extreme diff to 99% nerfed Lucci
You what's app university uneducated DIPSHIT here are the manga panels

Luffy one hour after fighting Lucci - Still WHEEZE WHEEZE

Lucci one minute after fighting Luffy - SMUG AF

Zoro 5 Minutes after no diffing Lucci - EQUALLY FIGHTS SOMEONE FAR STRONGER

Lucci FOR HIS ENTIRE LIFE after fighting Zoro - BUTCHERED AND MUTILATED FOR LIFE

And Lucci ONE HOUR AFTER FIGHTING ZORO

Uneducated Dipshit MADARCHOD GANDU