Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Literally the only acceptable soundtrack for this chapter:

I disagree. The Kizaru scene still feels more impactful. This feels more like Luffy is curious about the screams not the worry he felt when Kizaru showed up.
He seemed more frightened by Kizaru, he seems more intrigued by Loki.

Make no mistake, there is no guarantee any Yonko or any Admiral is on the level of this guy. His hype is already completely absurd.

Extreme diff V sleep/neg diff

Luffy misjudged Sentomarou strength to not be able to handle it. Its difference to going all out blood lusted Zoro losing to Lucci, Shawk etc etc.

Lucci got KO'ed by holding back Luffys weakest G5 attacks, different to 1HP badly injured weakened 99% nerfed Lucci ez tanking strongest attack ever of going all out blood lusted death extreme diff Zoro and almost killing him.

Luffy sleep neg Lucci. Going all out KOH ACOC Zoro lost to 1HP nerfed Lucci at 1% power despite getting help from JinbeI (then almost died as Jinbei had to carry his body away).

Yes Zoro lost to Lucci. Thats true. Luffy however won and neg diffed Lucci.

Well rested 100% fresh going all out KOH ACOC Ashura Zoro then lost to 1HP badly injured massively nerfed weakened, near deaths door Lucci and had to get carried away by Jinbei in order to not get killed.
Yes Luffy played with Lucci and sleep neg diffed him, thats true Zoro going all out KOH Ashura ACOC bandana and 100% fresh lost to badly injured 1HP Lucci.
Dude Prove to me with panels in single sentences instead of writing essays

Result of Gear 5th ALL OUT Luffy vs Tired Lucci

Result of Well Rested Whole Day Nap Fresh Lucci vs Nerfed KOH Less Bandana Less Zoro

Why can't you prove your point with simple manga panels like me.
Why do you have to write essays?

Does that not tell you of inferiority of Luffy as a fighter and a character? Are you obsessed with Luffy? Are you mentally retarded and intellectually limited and socially autistic to read the room and accept the truth?

-Mythical DF
-Wrapped in chains, presumably has a history of being captured
-"Evil" aura
-Ripped but leanchad

Holy shit, if this isn't deliberate on Oda's part. This sounds like fan was disappointed with how Oda did Kaido so they went and made their own version. I can't watch
:shame:

RIP Kaido he's just been fucking MOGGED!