Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Worst

Custom title
I disagree definitely sufficient t amount of votes on both you and Alexis to at least see a possible connection in the voting pattern. Doesn't make it so, but solid enough to recognize a possibility. Your reaction to the possibility is very troubling though
Lol didn't saw all those vote on Alexis lol alright then xD

@BillSlipton

yo, not sure it's answered or not

basically, whoever has the most votes once day phase is over (like 24 more hours) will be killed and the whole idea is that Town want this person to be scum (mafia members or other hostile roles) and scum wants it to be, well, anyone but their team

if you think someone's suspicious or you simply think they're mafia, just vote them
So my goal is to keep my position to myself and try to sniff out the imposters by voting once a day?

Does the vote I'm using represent the different moves available to me? I'm referring to what Aries messaged me as my role and abilities

So my goal is to keep my position to myself and try to sniff out the imposters by voting once a day?

Does the vote I'm using represent the different moves available to me? I'm referring to what Aries messaged me as my role and abilities
nah, you can change your vote as many times as you want, just don't keep it on someone if you don't think they're scum anymore

this is completely separate from your abilities unless your abilities modify your vote somehow

You can vote multiple times a day lol.

And no your abilities are different, you can use them in conjunction but you use them in your role PM. Ask Aries if you dont understand something about your role.