Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I don’t think Loki is low diffing Luffy? But saying he’s on equal standing just means he’s the same rank.

Just like Buggy.
Why do you keep bringing up Buggy when he's the exception to prove the rule about the Yonko being strong? Claiming that the Yonko title is the only way to say Luffy and Shanks are comparable is also only your opinion, since both have a large share of the best feats in the series and Kaido is the only one comparable to them in that sense.

Why do you keep bringing up Buggy when he's the exception to prove the rule about the Yonko being strong? Claiming that the Yonko title is the only way to say Luffy and Shanks are comparable is also only your opinion, since both have a large share of the best feats in the series and Kaido is the only one comparable to them in that sense.
He’s still on the same standing as the other two… y’all want to erase buggy from the picture for some reason but he’s a yonko.

Being stated to be on the same standing as another yonko doesn’t mean the two are equal in power.

Btw Shanks got scarred by Base Teach 1v1
He already had high level CoO and CoC techniques back then
Noodle pulling stuff straight from his ass lmao

Shanks was a yc level dude when BB scarred him lol. And BB is the final pirate villain. So no shame in that.

:willight:But wanna talk about katakuri getting hit by a sneak hallucination gas attack
Why didn't he just use his coo or fs to dodge? :saden:

Also, Loki is One of Characters with Special Birth, meaning They were granted a Special Ability since They were born that would allow them to wield certain Unique Powers

Big Mom was Born Strong, Vegapunk was Born Smart, Blackbeard doesn't Sleep, this List also includes Mihawk, Imu, Shirahoshi ... etc
And now Loki too, these guys are basically OP World's Main Crew

They were always Fated to lead Sea Kings, have Infinite Barrier, wield Black Blade, create Mother Flame, split into Yokai Monsters ... etc
Loki also was Born Special which allows him to wield that "Fate" Power

And what do you need to have to be able to see every possible future? (Not just a Single One like FS Users)
You need Special Eyes, that's why Loki's Eyes are Covered

So i'm calling it right now, Loki's Eyes aren't Injured, They are simply his Most Dangerous Ability
You brought up a good point with Lokis covered eyes. I was thinking, What if his "legendary" Devil Fruit is a snake- or serpent based ability? Maybe a basilisk? Whose gaze is known to be deadly.

Since 2025 is supposed to be the Year of the Snake in the Chinese zodiac /calendar. Maybe Oda will reveal it then, since we don't have too many chapters left this year.

Originally, I was reserving this Year of the Snake / Zodiac Idea for another Marine Vice Admiral reveal, since we still don't have the snake yet among other animals. Some people think it could be smoker (white snake), I don't know, loki and this unknown devil fruit definitely bring fresh new wind to the story.

Also interesting to note:

The word originates from the Greek form basilískos, which means "little king", "little prince", "chieftain", or "young ruler".

I know I personally would prefer if he stuck to Norse mythology completely, maybe the world serpent? But, the myth of the basilisk has European origins at least.

Just an Idea, I am fine with whatever.

:super:

Noodle pulling stuff straight from his ass lmao

Shanks was a yc level dude when BB scarred him lol. And BB is the final pirate villain. So no shame in that.

Why didn't he just use his coo or fs to dodge? :saden:
:milaugh:Bla bla
We know Shanks was inbetweener with CoC technique that disturbs CoO and also had high level CoO
Still couldjt beat base Teach and got scarred 1v1

Which means Ceasar gas would work on Shanks 1v1 lol
While Caesar can't ever land a move on katakuir 1v1
He had to perform a wide range sneak attack attack

Let Shanks handle Teach (no gas powers, no fs....)

this bounty inflation stuff means Roger’s 5.5 billion from 25 years ago is very different from Whitebeard’s 5 billion from 2 years ago… Right?

People forget because we got both bounties at the same time but Roger’s bounty has been stuck at 5.5 billion for 25 years while Whitebeard DIED 2 years ago with 5 billion

if we adjust for inflation, Roger’s bounty was like in the 6 billions maybe… Meaning EoS Luffy’s bounty should also be in the 6 billions
I don’t think wb 5 billion bounty changed for ages the man lived peacefully with his family never created too many chaos. Didn’t give single damn about mid piece

Oh... so his Chambres got 100x faster from DR to Wano.

Went from being useless against Vergo & Doflamingo to being useless against Hawkins. :willight:
I don't understand why you're downplaying Law lmao

You a doffy wanker...

wtf are you even talking about Hawkins for lol. Law negged that clown.

Kata needs to hit harder than acoc kaido to take down Law. Yeah i don;t see that happening lol. Law's haki also got massively boosted. So his Shambles is way more potent.