Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Oden? Fuck no. Never was and never will be. Like I said only monkeys ever thought he was top tier. Fruitless Ryokugyu achieving a black blade is something Oden could never dream of.

Just compare Oden’s hype to Loki’s. Based purely on hype Loki looks like he’d squish Oden like a mosquito.
Oh boy. So Kaido compared him to Roger/Shanks/WB and Xebec for the lols I guess gotcha.

Hype is well and all but if we go by hype Loki squishes everyone I mean the Admirals dont have that kind of hype either.

Pre-Yonko Saga bounties were obviously deflated. Jinbe had 438 mill, while Who's Who had 550 million. WW got mid diffed.

That Doffy "1 billion" should be comparable to Jinbe's 438 mill, meaning over 2x his bounty. (It would normalize to 2.5 bill now).
What do you think Doffy is going to do to earn him that bounty?

Jinbe joined Luffy’s crew and became a yonko top commander, in addition to obviously beating WW.

Warlord bounties guesses:
Mihawk - 3.590
Croc - 1.965
Doffy - 1.751
Kuma - 1.729
Boa - 1.659
Weevil - 1.646
Moriah - 1.632
Jinbe. - 1.100
Doflamingo had the highest known bounty out of the original Warlords, and Crocodile had the lowest with Hancock.

Lay the crack pipe down.

What do you think Doffy is going to do to earn him that bounty?

Jinbe joined Luffy’s crew and became a yonko top commander, in addition to obviously beating WW.
Like I mentioned ^ Doflamingo had the highest bounty out of all the OG Warlords. We can surmise Mihawk surpassed him, but no one else.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Oh boy. So Kaido compared him to Roger/Shanks/WB and Xebec for the lols I guess gotch
How many times do I have to answer this? Textbook proof Kaido is retarded and never fought anyone of note.

Hype is well and all but if we go by hype Loki squishes everyone I mean the Admirals dont have that kind of hype either.
They do actually but that is possible. Loki could be the strongest alive. We don’t know for sure yet.