Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In spite of this I do not really think Charlie is scum. Had a quick look over and I saw Orca, Polar and York dump shade there, with Yaseen potentially adding to the fire. Some of this is going to be explained fairly easily but I think York/Polar/Yaseen could all be possible scum from this. Orca at least tracks logically with his positions.

I would expect some undue defence too but the problem I'm going to have is that if scum are looking to get ahead and look good off of it, they're inherently going to look more reasonable to me because they're arguing things that I think others should have argued. So not am easy angle for me to solve from.

I would say the ones who were around but said nothing about it probably would be the most scummy, but I cba checking lol

i think darkseid directly targeted flower possibly if shes indeed flash. if darkseid's ability just takes control of the next town action it'd have taken control of batman or manhunter's action

anyway is flower getting modkilled now for blatantly hinting this or how did we know she's flash? there shud be no tolerance policy for this
In spite of this I do not really think Charlie is scum. Had a quick look over and I saw Orca, Polar and York dump shade there, with Yaseen potentially adding to the fire. Some of this is going to be explained fairly easily but I think York/Polar/Yaseen could all be possible scum from this. Orca at least tracks logically with his positions.

I would expect some undue defence too but the problem I'm going to have is that if scum are looking to get ahead and look good off of it, they're inherently going to look more reasonable to me because they're arguing things that I think others should have argued. So not am easy angle for me to solve from.

I would say the ones who were around but said nothing about it probably would be the most scummy, but I cba checking lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
is this directed toward anyone specifically?

This is not an answer. It doesn't address my question at all. I'm not asking for the motivation, or the possible value, of any of these abilities. I'm asking why, as a default assumption, was the ability working upon visit assumed before... anything else of the myriad other explanations that exist. If your argument is that the first town ability used is too powerful, I would counter by saying it's not really given that you would have no idea what you're stopping, and that there is a lot of precedent to draw upon for abilities working this way in these games.
welp, it's been presented this way and we all just sheeped

So my follow up is, why did this theory gain any traction when it's based on a premise that by your own admission, is too good to be true?
because we want results and when we got something, we weren't thinking too much

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm basing off a quick iso here but she seemed to lean towards that direction without voting me. Basically adding her stock into it without taking any mechanical action which I typically attribute to scum. I'm not saying it's a slam dunk or she should be kynched or anything, just, if you ask me to find a slot that fits as scum around that, York's would be it.

I'm basing off a quick iso here but she seemed to lean towards that direction without voting me. Basically adding her stock into it without taking any mechanical action which I typically attribute to scum. I'm not saying it's a slam dunk or she should be kynched or anything, just, if you ask me to find a slot that fits as scum around that, York's would be it.
She seemed upset about the way we circumvented role claiming, felt townie idk.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
i think darkseid directly targeted flower possibly if shes indeed flash. if darkseid's ability just takes control of the next town action it'd have taken control of batman or manhunter's action

anyway is flower getting modkilled now for blatantly hinting this or how did we know she's flash? there shud be no tolerance policy for this
How did you come to the conclusion she's flash ? Did I miss something?