Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Here is the thing, Oda has Luffy "reacting'' to Loki and Kizaru to signify to the reader that Admirals are strong and a threat to the Yonko.

Before Luffy became a top tier we already knew that his opponents were strong but now that he became one for the average reader who read Marineford they wouldnt think Admirals are a threat, thus he had Luffy react and says Kizaru is strong to establish that for them.

The same is now done for Loki, Luffy is a top tier and once again he has to specify that Loki is strong for us the readers to scale him.

I hope it makes sense to you and you understand it lol. Not everything is about powerlevels.

Lol, luffy's reaction to kizaru was not for himself, luffy can protect himself but the rest of the crew can't resist him, his reaction was not fear but concern for his friends.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
No, he downed Kaido and was about to finish him. Zoro couldnt do that lol.
Please. He left Kaido a service level scar, but because Kaido has the pain tolerance of a toddler and screams at the top of his lungs from attacks from Raizo and Kinemon, you actually thought a skin-deep cut almost killed Kaido.

Kaido is just pathetic, that’s all there is to it.

@Elder Lee Hung are you going to ignore my other post bro?
Nani? What post?

Why do all Yonko fans just legit have the reading comprehension of fucking donkeys
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Not once did I say Luffy was afraid of Loki but you can’t fucking read like the rest of my victims on this forum lmfao. I said Luffy shat himself over Loki’s power level which is factual. In other words Luffy was in awe β€œmy entire body is screaming at this guy’s strength”, lmfao
Lmao you edited this

:suresure:

Please. He left Kaido a service level scar, but because Kaido has the pain tolerance of a toddler and screams at the top of his lungs from attacks from Raizo and Kinemon, you actually thought a skin-deep cut almost killed Kaido.
He left a deep scar, you know its funny how you use portrayal and plot armor excuses to elevate Doffy and Croc yet for some reason refuse to accept Odens portrayal.

Kaido is just pathetic, that’s all there is to it.
Repeating it wont make it true, he has the best feats to date. He defeats every Admiral bar maybe Akainu if he fights Luffy by feats. But Im just gonna stop here because I dont wanna go through that rabbit hole with you, you have an irrational hate and bias against him lol.

Nani? What post?
This one brother:
Here is the thing, Oda has Luffy "reacting'' to Loki and Kizaru to signify to the reader that Admirals are strong and a threat to the Yonko.

Before Luffy became a top tier we already knew that his opponents were strong but now that he became one for the average reader who read Marineford they wouldnt think Admirals are a threat, thus he had Luffy react and says Kizaru is strong to establish that for them.

The same is now done for Loki, Luffy is a top tier and once again he has to specify that Loki is strong for us the readers to scale him.

I hope it makes sense to you and you understand it lol. Not everything is about powerlevels.
Its basically Odas way of telling the reader that ''hey this guy is strong'' compared to now top tier Luffy.

Loki isn’t the arc villain

We haven’t ever seen an arc villain introduced chained up like this. On the contrary characters chained up always end up being allies.

See:
  • zoro
  • Yamato
  • Everyone from udon
I’m betting the truth is that Loki didn’t kill his dad, but was instead framed for the crime. I think the true killer was Shiryu, who took the fruit for Teach.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž

I mean yeah, I don’t disagree with this lmfao. The point is that Big Mom, Crydo, and Saint Shanks absolutely never got this level of hype from Luffy. Even Jinbe only reacted to Saint Shanks’ Haki when he was actively using it lol.

Don't fall for the Loki hype @Elder Lee Hung

He's from a people of Nika worshippers
The Sun God is originally an Elbaph construct so it’s fine.

Besides, Loki sounds like a gigachad who wants to end the world which is awesome.

Loki isn’t the arc villain

We haven’t ever seen an arc villain introduced chained up like this. On the contrary characters chained up always end up being allies.

See:
  • zoro
  • Yamato
  • Everyone from udon
I’m betting the truth is that Loki didn’t kill his dad, but was instead framed for the crime. I think the true killer was Shiryu, who took the fruit for Teach.
Agree with everything you say except for the last part :pepestop:

I mean yeah, I don’t disagree with this lmfao. The point is that Big Mom, Crydo, and Saint Shanks absolutely never got this level of hype from Luffy. Even Jinbe only reacted to Saint Shanks’ Haki when he was actively using it lol.
Well like I said if you agree then its not a power level thing lol. I dont see Luffy saying '' Oh this guy is strong'' as hype it just tells me this guy is top tier and thus a threat lol.

Jimbei point was to reintroduce Shanks into the story especially after seeing the other Emperors fight and,etc people were sleeping on him as the weakest Emperor so he had his moment.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

The Sun God is originally an Elbaph construct so it’s fine.

Besides, Loki sounds like a gigachad who wants to end the world which is awesome.
His end goal is middle school level edgy:josad: