Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Thing is that plot is not an important aspect but more like a easter egg which oda wanted to add and maybe even make it a plot point later. Maybe someone mentioned about it or he got the idea to use it like that. I don't think I care about it even if it was planned from the start. I mean who knows he might make his scar on chest relevant too. At this point its known to me a lot of retcons and reuse of past glory happens without much impact on the actual plot.
X will be the new will of D, and probably Joyboy marked Lily with a D on her arm, like Luffy did an X on Vivi..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I knew when you said that your inner warlord wanker would show up
Can't help it. They're mad underestimated by the fandom.
Just think about it.

Katakuri's strongest attack made a tiny hole on the ground.
Smoothie's best attack was a slash the size of Thousand Sunny.
Cracker's was a tiny paper cut on Boundman.
King atleast had a large Fire Dragon.
Queen was all about spamming Germa nonsense.
Jack didn't even get that much respect.
Marco made Queen cough up some blood.
Jozu's move threw Crocodile a few metres away.

Compared to that... the Warlords look more impressive.

Can't help it. They're mad underestimated by the fandom.
Just think about it.

Katakuri's strongest attack made a tiny hole on the ground.
Smoothie's best attack was a slash the size of Thousand Sunny.
Cracker's was a tiny paper cut on Boundman.
King atleast had a large Fire Dragon.
Queen was all about spamming Germa nonsense.
Jack didn't even get that much respect.
Marco made Queen cough up some blood.
Jozu's move threw Crocodile a few metres away.

Compared to that... the Warlords sure look more impressive.
Doffy's ultimate attack is God threat - splattered by Luffy, birdcage wont mean shit when it wont hit anybody in combat

Only exception is Mihawk when ir comes to attack power matching or surpassing Dorry and Broggy

While Moria needs too much prep for too less we saw in MF him get destroyed by Jinbei, Dorry and Broggy can do it consistently

Tho Kuma has spotential in DC too besides Mihawk. But his shit was tanked by everybody in TB (ursus shock)

More AoE or DC doesn't always equal betrer.

I consider Ace & Yami Teach as stronger than Marco/Jozu/Vista trio, so no, I don't cap Ace's Powerlevel with some fanmade YC1/2/3 levels.
Eh..
I think that Ace was equal to Marco
He had more potential due to being a Conqueror as well as being Roger's son (it's even implied he'd have eventually became a high top tier or a god tier if he weren't executed immediately), but at the time he wasn't above the top Commanders imo
But he also wasn't below them. So yknow
Anyway this is more of an argument about DC/AOE than AP, if we're talking about AP then there's several cases of a Commander having better AP than a Warlord. Jozu managing to bust Kuzan's lip and also making Crocodile bleed a lot (as well as Croc complimenting his speed and weight), for example.
Cracker cutting through G4, which Doffy couldn't do, for another example.
King's... Entire existence.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Doffy's ultimate attack is God threat - splattered by Luffy, birdcage wont mean shit when it wont hit anybody in combat
Splattered by KKG tho... what high tier showed anything remotely like that?

Only exception is Mihawk when ir comes to attack power matching or surpassing Dorry and Broggy
While Moria needs too much prep for too less we saw in MF him get destroyed by Jinbei, Dorry and Broggy can do it consistently
Agreed.

Tho Kuma has spotential in DC too besides Mihawk. But his shit was tanked by everybody in TB (ursus shock)
Kuma wasnt looking to kill them tbh.

More AoE or DC doesn't always equal betrer.
I know but thats what I'm comparing here tho. And in general, Oda uses AoE to hype stronger characters, like look at the Admirals' techniques or Kaidou/BM using Boro Breath/Ikoku f.ex.