Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Some thoughts. I did think for a long time that Elbaf itself was multiple realms/islands and would involve many other lore factors in the series, but I am glad now that Oda kept it strictly for Giants it seems.

The scale of the island is just awesome, and its cool that he knew the design of this for years because he drew those waterfalls back in WCI and we had no idea what they were.

On one hand, it IS worrisome that Elbaf may only be focusing on Giants and Giant Problems, leaving us questioning still the Burned Scar Man's role (i.e. Daavy Jones? Rocks?) or even characters like Urouge with possible Sky Island or Moon lore still unexplored. You just wonder if Oda has the capacity for it.

But for what its worth he's just coasting along and thats cool. Maybe this arc still involves then, even tying up Big Mom or Kaido's stuff here would be neat. I have a feeling this arc will easily be 100 chapters though, probably lasting till 1250.

Never thought One Piece would realistically get to chapter 1500 and beyond but here we are with the possibility lol