Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
@Salah WG Loki = Elbaf main villain? Or is there a real character god of Elbaf who will take the spot. If so, what's Loki's role?
In every Kingdom visited by SHs, there is that Character who is True Heir (Wapol, Cobra, Gan Fall, Neptune, Doffy ... etc)
And there is that Character who doesn't think He is fit to Rule (Dalton, Koza, Wyper, Hody, Kyros ... etc)
Even in Zou, We had that Dispute between Inu & Neko

Elbaph is No Exception, Loki is our First Guy,
However, there is no Rule on whether He should be a Villain or not, cuz sometimes both Sides are Good, sometimes King is Bad & Rebel is Good, sometimes it's Opposite (Such as Fishmen Arc)

But i mentioned before that Oda put a Clue when Shanks visited Elbaph, He re-created the Bar from Chapter 1, Foreshadowing that Elbaph might be an Endgame Version of Goa Kingdom Story

In Norse Mythology, Loki & Odin are Blood Brothers, just like Luffy, Ace & Sabo.
Hajrudin not caring about his Royal Blood indicates that He might be this Arc's Sabo, while Loki is it's Luffy & Odin is it's Ace

What happened in Dawn Island? Those who lived in the Closed Kingdom decided to Burn everything outside,
And who triggered that Catastrophe? It was none other than Ace & Luffy who were used by Bluejam (Outsider & Main Villain of Goa Flashback)

Imo Closed Kingdom of Goa is similar to Elbaph that is completely Isolated, and that Fire is Mini-Version of Ragnarok, and Loki/Odin are gonna triggere this Disaster (Just like Loki confirmed this Chapter), even Dragon said before that Goa Kingdom is just a Mini-Example of this World

So i don't know how does Loki's Character works exactly, but i believe that Main Villain is an Outsider who wants to pull the strings from the Shadows, it's someone who Lives outside Elbaph & isn't a Giant at all

Imo it's Shadow Man (Shanks Lookalike) who is also Man With Burn Scar who is also Strongest Holy Knight.
And if you go check all those Kingdoms i mentioned, the True Evil is always an outsider, not those who Fight for the Throne:

Drum Island? Endangered by Blackbeard Pirates
Arabasta? Endangered by Baroque Works
Skypiea? Endangered by Birkans
Fishmen Island? Endangered by Big Mom Pirates
Dressrosa, Zou, Wano? Endangered by Beasts Pirates
So Elbaph should be a Kingdom that is Secretly targeted by a Third-Party Faction (In this case, it's WG/Holy Knights)

Also, Lucci V Zoro R2 hype, after Zoro got whooped by weakened, injured 1HP Lucci, he'll finally train with his superiors Dorry and Broggy and gain a powerup to extreme diff 100% Lucci, the same version that Luffy sleep diffed :shocked: