Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Doffy is the embodiment of evil. Pudding was forced to do all the evil she did because of her mother that called her hideous (despite 99% of her family being deformed to)
Was she? When she met Luffy she had nothing for Sanji and she seemed like killing Sanji and the vinsmokes might raise her standin in th bmp. her feeling sad in the big mom pirates doesn't make the act less evil

That's little bit too deep of an analysis tho

Yeah I was thinking the same

Also I'm trying to remember who Luffy ever sensed having evil intent without obviously acting like a one piece villain
I think it was implied truly "evil" aura can be felt (like how characters reacted to Gorosei, calling them ominous )
I think Loki has a bad personality and will be antagonistic at first but more like a Katakuri than a comically evil type Spandam

The point was to marry into BM's family and join forces. :risitasad:
No matter how hype or strong Loki gets. He will always be clowned for going after a frog like Lola when Gerd existed and getting dumped by her:josad:

The fact that he didn’t want Chiffon means he fell in love due to Lola’s personality which is fking shallow

Loki is actually mentally ill

Zoro wanted to hide under the balls of Luffy, blud was absolutely shitting his pants at every other giant in Elbaf. Sanji sensed the dead weights intentions and cut that shit out, now his losing it because he doesn't wanna end up a burrito again at the hands of a random giant fodder :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I think it was implied truly "evil" aura can be felt (like how characters reacted to Gorosei, calling them ominous )
I think Loki has a bad personality and will be antagonistic at first but more like a Katakuri than a comically evil type Spandam
Yeah but the gorosei are comical evil that's why everyone called their aura demonic

I genuinely don't know if Luffy, or anyone else, actually could tell just by sensing if someone is lying/ is in truth evil

Only one of the top of my head is Sanji and that only works with woman