Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Yeh i'd think the Giant warrior pirates wouldn't some humans as their captains...

whats more, the Midd already got on their bad side by attacking elbaf. Dorry and Broggy already fucked them up. They ain't gonna let the dude that attacked elbaf be their new captain lmao
Post automatically merged:
Extreme Midd retardation.

Ndule and some others also suffer from this :perocry:
Bro casually unmerged his double post :shocked:

Except if characters are comically evil like demons I don't think it can sensed if soemone is good or not purely based on aura.
Otherwise scabbards/straw hat would have felt Kanjuro being the traitor
Yeah ngl I don't even know of this is a real ability Oda has in mind

Normal guys avoid unnecessary fights but fight when needed. Zoro, Law, Sabo and so on.

Idiots like Luffy and Kidd just go in and create havoc. Apart from those 2 and Roger most characters are a bit more cautious.
Nami litterarly needed to hold Zoro down because he got triggered by burgers flaunting in Jaya and wanted to go at him
One chapter ago he sprinted ahead at the hear say that they are random strong giant guards in that directon

Are you the Lucci is probably an admiral candidate guy?

I swear you guys just read your headcanons at this point

upcoming Panel of Loki and Kid starting the Civil war on elbaph against the Shanks believer:

Note:
Lokis DF is Mythical Wolf Fenrir
Kid Portraits Tyr which gave his arm to free Fenrir from his Chains (= Taking down Shanks)

@Tyki_Mikk
Be honest Kid and Loki teaming up would be the best case for this arc.
Kid following his own agenda while Loki also doing his part.
It would be amazing and something refreshing.
We both been wrong, but why?
The theory with Kid being Tyr is good, we just mixup Killer to be Fenrir but it was all over Loki who was Fenrir who was freed by Kid...

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
a warlord's subordinate is enough to humiliate them,....

the warlords,.....

a warlord's subordinate is enough to humiliate them,....

the warlords,.....

Let's not be ridiculous here

The two of them are clearly strong high tiers. They're individual bounties are only a bit below Crocodile and they have feats against top tiers

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Normal guys avoid unnecessary fights but fight when needed. Zoro, Law, Sabo and so on.

Idiots like Luffy and Kidd just go in and create havoc. Apart from those 2 and Roger most characters are a bit more cautious.
Dude, what? Zoro might as well be a second Luffy, just 2 chapters ago he was salivating to fight guards or whatever the fuck same as Luffy was. Don't get it twisted and think Zoro is intelligent or something, they're both stupid.