Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Was she? When she met Luffy she had nothing for Sanji and she seemed like killing Sanji and the vinsmokes might raise her standin in th bmp. her feeling sad in the big mom pirates doesn't make the act less evil

That's little bit too deep of an analysis tho
She’s still a girl who just wanted someone to accept her, she herself never accepted who she was too. She did bad things, but she didn’t do it due to maliciousness. She was basically forced to do all this and force herself to pretend to be this cold blooded child just so her mom would look at her and not just see a monster.

Yeah but the gprosei are comical evil that's why everyone called their aura demonic

I genuinely don't know if Luffy, or anyone else, actually could tell just by sensing if someone is lying/ is in truth evil

Only one of the top of my head is Sanji and that only works with woman
Except if characters are comically evil like demons I don't think it can sensed if soemone is good or not purely based on aura.
Otherwise scabbards/straw hat would have felt Kanjuro being the traitor

With the 1 man yonko crew Luffy gone, Zoro is now pissing and shitting his pants simultaneously, he knows even the weakest giant is stronger then him and unfortunately, 2nd and 3rd strongest Sanji and Jinbei can't carry him, especially after his near death experience with 1HP Lucci :usoprice:
This is what Zoro thinks of the 1 man Yonko crew

And he just went after a chained man after Zoro said that. Coincidences. :kata:

https://x.com/i/web/status/1846917812646039719
Luffy=Goes towards the strongest giant
Zoro=Loses his shit at the thought of fighting the fodder

Makes sense for the dude that ran from Nusjuro, ran from Lucci, ran from Mars etc etc:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Normal guys avoid unnecessary fights but fight when needed. Zoro, Law, Sabo and so on.

Idiots like Luffy and Kidd just go in and create havoc. Apart from those 2 and Roger most characters are a bit more cautious.

Do they need to be giants to lead that crew?

They beat BM and the giants hate her
Yeh i'd think the Giant warrior pirates wouldn't some humans as their captains...

whats more, the Midd already got on their bad side by attacking elbaf. Dorry and Broggy already fucked them up. They ain't gonna let the dude that attacked elbaf be their new captain lmao
Post automatically merged: