Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
If Loki were a bad egg Luffy would sense it immediately. He clearly isn't a villain and the story told around Elbaph is an exageration of real events.
I don’t know why but we can say he is a good guy because he wanted to marry Lola :suresure:

Seriously I can agree with you, when Luffy sensed Kizaru he was shocked ( the same with Saturn, Zoro was shocked too), now he doesn’t seem worried

I search up loki's power and these are the powers:
  • Shape-shifting: He can transform into various animals, objects, and even other gods or beings.
  • Cunning and trickery: Loki is known for his clever plans and mischievous behavior.
  • Magical abilities: He can fire powerful concussive force beams, generate force fields, and grant superhuman attributes.
  • Teleportation: Loki can move across dimensions.
  • Temporary augmentation: He can enhance his physical attributes.
Can be any of these, maybe teleport his weapon back to him?
His weapon might be a supreme blade too, he's from the royal family and in Norse mythology there's a lot of blacksmith shit

The strongest warrior of the strongest nation: LOKI

Eichiro Oda:
  • Kaido is the WSC (World's Strongest Creature).
  • Kaido is the WSM (World's Strongest Man).
  • Kaido is the WSP (World's Strongest Pirate).
  • Kaido is the best fighter in 1v1 battles; always bet on him.
  • Kaido is the toughest/difficultest in the world.
:kailaugh::kailaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:

Shit on LOKI

He can have infinite rainbow bullshit jambe combo and it still won’t hurt ace

Facts
Any yc1 folds these warlord clowns
Delusional. Blue flames with plasma can burn regular flames. Plasma can reach much higher temperatures than typical flames, and it can produce intense heat and energy that can ignite or consume other materials, including those burning with regular flames. The unique properties of plasma, such as its ionized state, make it capable of interacting with and enhancing combustion processes.

strongest soldier? You mean loki and thor father?:SmugRain: or dorry and brogy?:kailaugh:
The reality is two old giants and childs:rolaugh:
Village of GIANTS laid waste by 5-year old Linlin

Bigger bounty than Dorry and Broggy combined as a kid

Became Yonko and tried to make Loki her son-in-law thru political marriage for access to the ARMY, not himself

Demon time Linlin > any Giant in Elbaph. Just like Mihawk > any swordsman then BM > any Giant including Loki.

Delusional. Blue flames with plasma can burn regular flames. Plasma can reach much higher temperatures than typical flames, and it can produce intense heat and energy that can ignite or consume other materials, including those burning with regular flames. The unique properties of plasma, such as its ionized state, make it capable of interacting with and enhancing combustion processes.
Lmao

A literal cat took bLuE fLaMeS WiTh pLaSmA and was completely fine 1 minute after lol

condom boy also took BlUe fLaMeS WiTh pLaSmA and was completely fine too

lanji used BlUe fLaMeS WiTh pLaSmA for a net lmfao

If Loki were a bad egg Luffy would sense it immediately. He clearly isn't a villain and the story told around Elbaph is an exageration of real events.
I say since Months, there wont be a clean Bad guy on Elbaph, but there will be a Civil war between two Ideals, one connected to Shanks and one hating the government and Shanks.

Loki will lead the ones against Shanks. And i am sure Shanks war Part on Lokis takedown. In his side will be Eustass Kid.

Luffy will befriend Loki now too.

When the war Beginns, Luffy will start on the side of the Shanks believer, but will soon learn the view from Both sides and will Stuck in a Dilemma, since there is No Bad of good
Guy.