Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
I'm thinking he stole that shit anyway
I search up loki's power and these are the powers:
  • Shape-shifting: He can transform into various animals, objects, and even other gods or beings.
  • Cunning and trickery: Loki is known for his clever plans and mischievous behavior.
  • Magical abilities: He can fire powerful concussive force beams, generate force fields, and grant superhuman attributes.
  • Teleportation: Loki can move across dimensions.
  • Temporary augmentation: He can enhance his physical attributes.
Can be any of these, maybe teleport his weapon back to him?

I am an Admiralbro through and through, but as I said before to @MonsterKaido, we were robbed of a GOATed crew in Kaido and the Beast Pirates because Lolda dropped the ball HARD on them in order to highlight a bunch of ugly samurais nobody else but him cared about.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Not really confident if Luffy can beat him right now, the hype is thick.
See this what I’ve been telling you guys about how we haven’t met the real big boys in the OP world yet, though we are starting to now in Elbaf and with the man touched by flames and all. The Yonko and the Admirals were a facade concealing the true big boys of this manga like Loki, the Burning Man, Emeth, etc.

Wait but wasn't that the planned epitaph of odas 30 year masterplan for THAT important character :shocked:
Also are they shining? :choppawhat: I cant tell but I have bad eyes/not my glasses at hand
When He is Introduced & in Last Page, his Eyes clearly look different, They started Shinning,
Imo He is actually living that Future He just mentioned, He sees all Scenarios

Lol big mom stans think it is hype for big mom when it is opposite.

Why big mom couldn't force giants to join her empire like she did other islands ? She tried to please loki but loki got mad due marriage issue and big mom plans were ruined and she give up.
Same with Loki, out of anger and being the prideful King who got rejected why couldn't he just crash Big mom and take Lola by force??

Big mom at least has so many things to consider like being one of the Yonko having important position and rivals with other 3 strongest pirates, seeking out reinforcement rather than losing more force invading a strong nation to gain nothing
Loki doesn't have any business like that and is free to go wild on BMP for his one sided LOVE

See this what I’ve been telling you guys about how we haven’t met the real big boys in the OP world yet, though we are starting to now in Elbaf and with the man touched by flames and all. The Yonko and the Admirals were a facade concealing the true big boys of this manga like Loki, the Burning Man, Emeth, etc.
Sakazuki still solos Loki but with his hands out of the pockets.
:myman:

I search up loki's power and these are the powers:
  • Shape-shifting: He can transform into various animals, objects, and even other gods or beings.
  • Cunning and trickery: Loki is known for his clever plans and mischievous behavior.
  • Magical abilities: He can fire powerful concussive force beams, generate force fields, and grant superhuman attributes.
  • Teleportation: Loki can move across dimensions.
  • Temporary augmentation: He can enhance his physical attributes.
Can be any of these, maybe teleport his weapon back to him?
Loki's power are his tho, and magic/jotünn powers

I guess it depends what the giants mean by "demon" maybe a trickster fruit is demonic to them, but demonic on its own doesn't fit