Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
She was in on Big Mom's plan but she wasn't truly evil at any point. Her heart was in conflict from the moment she met Sanji and she gaslit herself to be scum because Big Mom and a big part of the family called her a freak because of her 3 eyes.
Yeah but it seems your "aura" won't be evil if you're not completely rotten to the core. It seems Oda makes a distinction between being unredeemable evil and having bad intentions. Pudding was not rotten in the way a Caesar Clown is but she did trick the straw hats and genuinely planned to kill Sanji.
So I don't think Luffy being initially friendly with Loki shot down any chance of him being antagonistic, at least until he gets a sad flashback and Oda have Luffy punch the edge out of him lol. I don't think Loki is joking when he talks about destroying the world (even if the reason might be to rebuild a "better" world)

Robin also spoke about inflation which is interesting. Their 100m from 100 years ago might be 880M today and then they got another 1B for Egghead.

How about Rogers 5.5 from 25 years ago? Is it really 7.2 in rosats worth?
Just read 100M dollars 1922 is equivalent to 1.87B today and the giants just got 1.88B! 102 years, same as Dorry and Brogy on Little Garden + timeskip.

It would mean Rogers 5.564 is 10.2B if adjusted for 24 years inflation!

Yeah but it seems your "aura" won't be evil if you're not completely rotten to the core. It seems Oda makes a distinction between being unredeemable evil and having bad intentions. Pudding was not rotten in the way a Caesar Clown is but she did trick the straw hats and genuinely planned to kill Sanji.
So I don't think Luffy being initially friendly with Loki shot down any chance of him being antagonistic, at least until he gets a sad flashback and Oda have Luffy punch the edge out of him lol. I don't think Loki is joking when he talks about destroying the world (even if the reason might be to rebuild a "better" world)
You worded it great, this is it:endthis: