Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Dude, what? Zoro might as well be a second Luffy, just 2 chapters ago he was salivating to fight guards or whatever the fuck same as Luffy was. Don't get it twisted and think Zoro is intelligent or something, they're both stupid.
You don't even go that far back he was ready to jump from the bridge too this chapter, protecting the crew in a smart calculated my ass :willight:

This might be a new record bluds are not even reading the text spoilers from the current chapter anymore :josad:

Elbaf has 3 layers. The actual ground, the middle with the castle, and the top of the tree.

Luffy is currently in the middle. But in Norse mythology, the asgardians live at the top.

We know Elbaf has a King, but there’s also talk of a “Sun God”.

Im guessing that the King of Elbaf, Loki’s dad, rules over the middle. The Sun God lives at the top. And the bottom is ruled by ancient giants and whatever the yeti cool bros are.

Idk what's more weird....the fact that this chad is into Lola ( non judging ) or the fact that Lola rejected him and proceeded to get rejected by everyone else in the world lol
At top, dude even know who Lola and Chiffon was.
Linlin tried to trick him via sending Chiffon, but Chad Loki know it was her twinsister and called off the wedding.
There must be a reason why Loki fall in Lola, something must happen to begin with it.

Where did Loki meet Lola, when they meet each other?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Yah know what's interesting

Both Loki and Road call themselves the Sun God and they're both the same exact age,

I think they might of grown up together and are or at one point where good friends

Yeh i'd think the Giant warrior pirates wouldn't some humans as their captains...

whats more, the Midd already got on their bad side by attacking elbaf. Dorry and Broggy already fucked them up. They ain't gonna let the dude that attacked elbaf be their new captain lmao
Post automatically merged:
Hajrudin already bowed to Luffy and he’s a giant prince

Also, Elbaf is called Warland. Even Dorry and Brogy have been fighting each other for 100 years. I don’t think Kid attacking Shanks inherently makes the giants hate him.