Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
That was just Lola sister imagination I think? Maybe it's completely unreliable since Loki silhouette gives a whole different impression than the real deal
nah , even with that
marrying loki could have given BM the authority to lead elbaf's army

wouldnt make sense if loki was a black sheep

I mention that earlier but that loki now has nothing in common with the loki
Not only does he look different (you can chalk that to oda) but he behaves different and also has a whole different personality

Like Big Mom Personality didn't change despite the silhouette/appearance one
so oda retconned his character ?

Some thoughts. I did think for a long time that Elbaf itself was multiple realms/islands and would involve many other lore factors in the series, but I am glad now that Oda kept it strictly for Giants it seems.

The scale of the island is just awesome, and its cool that he knew the design of this for years because he drew those waterfalls back in WCI and we had no idea what they were.

On one hand, it IS worrisome that Elbaf may only be focusing on Giants and Giant Problems, leaving us questioning still the Burned Scar Man's role (i.e. Daavy Jones? Rocks?) or even characters like Urouge with possible Sky Island or Moon lore still unexplored. You just wonder if Oda has the capacity for it.

But for what its worth he's just coasting along and thats cool. Maybe this arc still involves then, even tying up Big Mom or Kaido's stuff here would be neat. I have a feeling this arc will easily be 100 chapters though, probably lasting till 1250.

Never thought One Piece would realistically get to chapter 1500 and beyond but here we are with the possibility lol
People are going to show up just like BM came to Wano and Lucci and Kizaru came to Egghead

Child BM did a number on elbaf alone. Kaido alone is enough for elbaf minus loki.
That against few mid tiers, one old legend who war from his prime...
Cmon it is just a regular village, not even close to the Giants who are above using all and everything.
Also the giants didn´t try to kill Linlin first, only the older tried it and died.

Beaten 3-5 Giants and killing the Elder is not a bad feat thought, but that small Kid Linlin in berserk form is already 90% of the army which was fighting the Scabbards. Only Kaido, King and Queen would look better.

Outside of the Elders no one even really tried it.
The fact that even Zoro show respect to the Giants this chapter show how great and strong they are.

Kaido 20 years ago would get clapped if he tried it.
I mean two pirates of them already worth 1.8B and we don´t know if Brogy and Dorry are the strongest giants minus Loki.
Im sure at least 1-2 stronger characters will show up.

Same Linlin keep hyping these giants to a whole another level with tells enough how strong they are.

Goofy is the mc. the most special condom who is literally the reincarnation of the sungod they worship...

midd is just some random scrub that got one tapped by shanks

This is just how giants are

Again, Dorry and Brogy have been trying to murder each other for 100 years. It’s their thing about honor

Kid isn’t hated amongst giant kind, like BM is. He hasn’t actually done anything to any of them.