Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Yasheen, this makes no fucking sense lmao

from your POV, if you know you are indie

then Batman most likely hit Ratchet, and the kill failed, meaning Ratchet isn't Darkseid

so why would you vote Ratchet?

:shocked:
Because despite people questioning him, he hasn’t answered any questions that makes him look pro town?

Just because he’s not Darkseid doesn’t mean he’s not scum?

If he's telling the truth about being indie he is most likely a hostile indie if he felt the need to lie about alignment. Ergo, a potential threat to town.

I'm high btw.
not good enough

if he was a pro town indie or a neutral indie that needs to kill a few targets, he would lie about his alignment, so his targets don't come after him of course

this is a bad assumption

only a true neutral and shop keeper type of indie, and maybe a guardian type, could completely go out and claim indie right away without fear

not good enough

if he was a pro town indie or a neutral indie that needs to kill a few targets, he would lie about his alignment, so his targets don't come after him of course

this is a bad assumption

only a true neutral and shop keeper type of indie, and maybe a guardian type, could completely go out and claim indie right away without fear
Why would Prof town indie not claim lol.

Question for you: do you think it's unlikely Worst would be targeted so early on day 1? Why or why not?
not unlikely, i think he got hit with those things for sure, he is being put on POE by many players

he just tanked them

what i'm saying is that him sharing what he got hit with, is an attempt at getting townie points for sharing info