Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Giants must have some plot point that is yet to revealed, me thinks

Punk Hazard was all about how big mom wanted the secret of gigantifaction.
In WCI we learn the marines were also after it
in Egghead, we got a call back with the Gastino flashback

HOWEVER we don't see any giant experiments from vegapunk

so either Vegapunk couldn't replicate it like logias, or gave up for some other reason
I think BM only wanted gigantification so she could have a semblance of the race for her utopia since that's what she was ultimately all about

We know it's possible since Ancient Giants and the PH kids exist. It was probably deemed too unethical by Vegapunk considering what Caesar had to do to make the kids big

I want to see Ancient Giants' true power if it does exist. Oda really brought up that concept just for it to lead to nowhere. Even Ancient Giants were one-shot material for the likes of Franky smfh

Thats true
However this poses also the question why imu didn't nuke elbaf, as the giants are probably the biggest threat
he cant or some other reason?
Well if the world was much bigger than " today " ( because of the flooding ) it's also possible that the Giants Kingdom was also much much bigger than current Elbaf ( and much more powerful ) so it was probably not an easy thing to do....also giants live 350+ years like Dory and Brogy's grandfathers likely lived through the void century they could've made a deal with him who knows

I think BM only wanted gigantification so she could have a semblance of the race for her utopia since that's what she was ultimately all about

We know it's possible since Ancient Giants and the PH kids exist. It was probably deemed too unethical by Vegapunk considering what Caesar had to do to make the kids big

I want to see Ancient Giants' true power if it does exist. Oda really brought up that concept just for it to lead to nowhere. Even Ancient Giants were one-shot material for the likes of Franky smfh
The Numbers were poor man's copies of Ancient Giants. None of them could even talk like a person.

I don't know, if you think about moria and hogback also were interested in it.
And it cant be just strength or anything, at that point when Caesar was doing his research with vegapunk the marines prior already captured King. So whatever intressant they saw in the giant race seems to not outsripped by lunarians

We saw Vegapunk and Caesar working together 22 years ago

King was captured 34 ago. Infact King was captured when MADs probably still was active as it was shutdown 24 years ago

Am I the only one who's not impressed by Loki?
It's ok design at best.
But we don't see his full design without chains and eyes seal so can't make full conclusion.

But seeing how many user here glazing over his intro, design and that "God tier" aura he supposedly got and in addition to Redon wanked summary.
I'm not impressed by it due to the fandom hype......the expectations was too high before raw drops

Kizaruber Eats

Some of y'all here are the goats genuinely.
It's ok design at best.
But we don't see his full design without chains and eyes seal so can't make full conclusion.

But seeing how many user here glazing over his intro, design and that "God tier" aura he supposedly got and in addition to Redon wanked summary.
I'm not impressed by it due to the fandom hype......the expectations was too high before raw drops
Redon "double spreads for Oda" overhyping as usual.

Yggdrasil looks great so far though. Love the waterfalls. Babylon gardens vibes too.

"Please wait for raws/full summary before calling chapter mid" ×3 combo from Pew and Redon lol.

Don't they realise overselling, overhyping something leads to greater disappointment and disdain? As in what oda, OP, his editors have been doing since the timeslop? Lameskip?

Lokis design feels a bit of Killer and maybe Doflamingo or Bellamy. Will have to look again but Redon and Pew really overselling as usual.
It's unique, it has potential but his character will be what matters what lost regardless ofc, his actions, dialogue, motivations etc.

After the butchering of the Gorosei I refuse to actually allow any true, deep seated hype again. Easy come easy go now.