Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Loki is 100% a bait and switch. If he was the main villain, Oda would’ve kept it a mystery for a bit longer. Either Loki got framed for killing the king, or the king was secretly evil
OR OR OR

He's a double bait and switch

Loki is gonna be real friendly with goofy rn. goofy might even free him because of his "intuition for sensing a person's true nature" or whatever.

But Loki's namesake is literally THE most famous trickster god. So Loki betrays goofy mid way through the arc or even at the end.

:pepecopium:

But that was not my point.
My point is, every new arc Luffy opponent level became stronger.
I don´t want to start now a debate who is stronger between Kaido and the Gorosei or Kizaru vs Kaido, that was not my point.
Luffy fought Saturn and Kizaru and the other Gorosei.

The challenge was greater as what he fought in Wano.
From fighting Kaido to facing Navy admiral Kizaru and all five Gorosei..
Now Luffy is even stronger than in Wano and Egghead, it wont make sense to jump tiers back and give him someone weaker.
That would be the first time seing in a shonen manga something like that.
Hmm. So you think Loki will be > 5 gorosei + Kizaru? I don't think so. That will make loki even stronger than roger but who knows. We shall see. And if you are only talking about Kizaru and saturn then luffy barely fought 2v1 at all. He fought Kizaru and saturn individually and saturn was honestly too mid. G5 luffy instantly broke him to pieces and only his regen was keeping him in the game.