Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude got mentioned one time in WCI, and then we heard nothing else about him til now. There was no setup for him to be a major villain
The giant and Erbaf were brought up plenty of times. It's like saying that after FI we didn't hear of BM and so there was no build up for WC.

We were introduced to him a lot of time ago and now we are (finally) seeing him.
It was not a clear enemy from the beniginning, but he Is in no way new.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Here’s my Elbaf prediction since my Egghead predictions all came true:

-Elbaf is the post TS Amazon Lily

-Luffy and Loki fight, but not like a serious major arc antagonist fight. They fight like Luffy fought Sandersonia and Marigold where the fight is about Loki learning that Luffy is the real Sun God or is actually an ally or whatever. Then Loki becomes an ally. Luffy and Loki both fight seriously but they aren’t going to try to kill or defeat each other. It’s more like a sporty fight.

-either Saint Shanks or the Burning Man is the Momonga of this arc, they come to Elbaf and serve as the trigger for us finally traveling to Raftel, which is the next arc. My own hope is that this is when we find out Saint Shanks is a WG plant on a classified mission for the WG to install their own subordinate as the “evil” pirate king. But realistically it’s probably the Burning Man coming to Elbaf to deliver the fourth Road Poneglyph to Luffy

-the arc ends with us sailing off to Raftel. The final two arcs of OP are 1. Raftel and 2. The EOS War.

Posting this shit now since my Egghead predictions were near flawless.

Elbaf setup = Loki setup

Enel was a major villain. Literally no setup lol
Neither was Moria, Lucci, Hody, Caesar, or Katakuri lol. People act like one piece has always had multi-arc villains like Crocodile, Doflamingo or Kaido, when its mostly been the opposite.

Sure, its sort of jarring to have this this late in the game when like 5 other villains should be tackled, but its not unheard of lol

:willight:There's no giant equal to kid linlin bar loki , dorry and brogy

Linlin can take over elbaf anytime she wanted but they won't still obey to help her in wars if she uses force
Are u insane bro? look at the scale of this s** doesnt look like an easy nation to invade and conquer lol

Also by definition if she could take over elbaf they would have to obey her...but she couldn't

As per giants statements if Loki is freed, he could destroy the world.....solo? He's that strong,?
I hate when author tries overhyped the shit out of the next big shot when in reality it would be far away from it, and this is way beyond hyper statement...... because he calls himself Sun god? That Other giants believe he is Sun god, like a real God they're worshipping that could easily destroy the world.....
Need to noted this statement and see till the ends of Elbaph.

As per giants statements if Loki is freed, he could destroy the world.....solo? He's that strong,?
I hate when author tries overhyped the shit out of the next big shot when in reality it would be far away from it, and this is way beyond hyper statement...... because he calls himself Sun god? That Other giants believe he is Sun god, like a real God they're worshipping that could easily destroy the world.....
He could destroy the world but lost to them fodder giants without dorry and broggy present lol

Here’s my Elbaf prediction since my Egghead predictions all came true:

-Elbaf is the post TS Amazon Lily

-Luffy and Loki fight, but not like a serious major arc antagonist fight. They fight like Luffy fought Sandersonia and Marigold where the fight is about Loki learning that Luffy is the real Sun God or is actually an ally or whatever. Then Loki becomes an ally. Luffy and Loki both fight seriously but they aren’t going to try to kill or defeat each other. It’s more like a sporty fight.

-either Saint Shanks or the Burning Man is the Momonga of this arc, they come to Elbaf and serve as the trigger for us finally traveling to Raftel, which is the next arc. My own hope is that this is when we find out Saint Shanks is a WG plant on a classified mission for the WG to install their own subordinate as the “evil” pirate king. But realistically it’s probably the Burning Man coming to Elbaf to deliver the fourth Road Poneglyph to Luffy

-the arc ends with us sailing off to Raftel. The final two arcs of OP are 1. Raftel and 2. The EOS War.

Posting this shit now since my Egghead predictions were near flawless.
If shanks appear at elbaf arc, I think shanks vs luffy happen but it is short fight like 1 to 3 chapters as show luffy suprass shanks snd reach joy boy coc haki level .

The giants have to have more knowledge than anyone else regarding the void century and this " prophecy " of someone coming finding the treasure and starting the final war, so not surprised that Loki believes he's the one ( or at least a candidate ) he probably has more Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.