Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Sanji needs to stop blocking Zoro from going on his adventure. He needs to go solo just like Luffy.
if we want God Usopp to shine this arc, we need the heavyweights separate from the crew.
Why doesn't he just beat up sanji and go his way? Doesnt he have coc?
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

"Im not going zoro chan ,you wont go to bcs u need to protect me"- lanji cucksmoke
Man I remember stephen paul translating it right that, crazy

This is extremely idiotic

Goofy and the monster trio are the ones hyping up Loki. And only goofy went to see him. That's not an Usopp level opponent however you slice it...
Understood......
But Luffy and Momo can also communicate through VOAT and Momo ain't strong.......this guy could be like with some speciality as a Royal blood but weak and speak like a warrior by force.

But Giants saying it needs all their force to subdue him seems a real statement.
So nothing to be worry about, it's just if Oda's do the unthinkable rofl..

Nah.

Monster trio hyping always equals monsters.

100% chance Loki is legit. Though like 5% chance he will be the actual villain. Cause oda :peperain:
I mean he is either legit or he is faking it legit.
Altho Dorry and Broggy didn't mention anything like "in truth he is weak but his tricks are strong" but maybe galdino gave them brain damage so they are dumb now
:josad:

Why he doesnt let zoro go then? Why he doesnt want to meet loki?
Blud so weak needs zoro to stay with him? Csnt protect nami and usopp?
It’s the same reason he wouldn’t let him go on his own in egghead, Wano and plenty of other arcs

Do you even understand your own character? Zoro’s sense of direction is equivalent to your basic understanding of the story