Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
A fodder giant was 1 vs 3 Mihawk's rival and managed to sneak to WB (before getting hype tooled by WB) in spite of that, show some respect
:shocked:
@nik87 Is Swordsman's agenda okay? :shocked:
Post automatically merged:

Here’s my Elbaf prediction since my Egghead predictions all came true:

-Elbaf is the post TS Amazon Lily

-Luffy and Loki fight, but not like a serious major arc antagonist fight. They fight like Luffy fought Sandersonia and Marigold where the fight is about Loki learning that Luffy is the real Sun God or is actually an ally or whatever. Then Loki becomes an ally. Luffy and Loki both fight seriously but they aren’t going to try to kill or defeat each other. It’s more like a sporty fight.

-either Saint Shanks or the Burning Man is the Momonga of this arc, they come to Elbaf and serve as the trigger for us finally traveling to Raftel, which is the next arc. My own hope is that this is when we find out Saint Shanks is a WG plant on a classified mission for the WG to install their own subordinate as the “evil” pirate king. But realistically it’s probably the Burning Man coming to Elbaf to deliver the fourth Road Poneglyph to Luffy

-the arc ends with us sailing off to Raftel. The final two arcs of OP are 1. Raftel and 2. The EOS War.

Posting this shit now since my Egghead predictions were near flawless.
Can we just call you Chef Lee Hung instead of Elder since you cooked often? :kata:

Loki : Entire fandom hyping and discussing, a PK + lvl beast, can perfrom hakai lvl ++ attack by himself, legendary DF that rivals Nika fruit etc
Can't imagine the outbreak in this site when its Loki vs Ussop in reality, would be hella fun though
:kobeha:
You have usopp above monster trio?
Post automatically merged:

A fodder giant was 1 vs 3 Mihawk's rival and managed to sneak to WB (before getting hype tooled by WB) in spite of that, show some respect
:shocked:
Yes Mihawk gets laugh diffed by chained Loki

Kaidou he fought like 15 other people and fought Luffy for 4 rounds in a single night
Doesn't matter when luffy was already barely standing according to Yamato and then he literally died because of a cheapshot and resurrected heavily nerfed fighting to stay alive according to Momo and Kaido.

Kaido was at his 20%? Yeah Luffy was at his 5% In their final round.
Kaido is a FRAUD.

the scabbards aren't weak but Dorry and broggy would one shot half of the scabbards like they did that va and low diff the rest
Sulong Inu and Neko are already enough to give them a huge headache.

Inuarashi defeated a guy with 1 billion, and Neko 700 million. Add the rest of the Red Scabbards to them, and they win easily.

Defeating VAs is nothing; they are like fodder, especially those that Oda introduced in Egghead, where even Franky could low-diff one of them. For example, a mid-tier member of the Red Scabbards, Izo, could fight 1 vs. 2 against TWO of the best government agents and kill one in the process, all while severely injured. And Mr. Go is clearly and indisputably far superior to a mere VA, and he is just an average member (Izo).

Let's talk about bounties. As we discuss the team of Dorry and Broggy and the Red Scabbards, the combined bounties of Dorry and Broggy are:

• 3.6 billion berries. Let’s consider that by defeating Jack, Inuarashi claimed his 1 billion bounty, and the same happened with Neko in relation to Perospero.
Inuarashi and Neko together have: 1.7 billion berries. Next, we have the remaining members of the Red Scabbards, such as: Kinemon, Denjirou, Ashura, Izo, Kiku, Kawamatsu, Raizou.

Izo's bounty as a pirate is: 510,000,000 million. Do you agree that Denjirou, Ashura, and Kawamatsu are stronger than Izo and therefore deserve to be worth more than him? However, I will distribute Izo's bounty among them and ignore that factor, so let’s assume they all had Izo's bounty, even though some of them are much stronger:

• Neko: 510,000,000 million (which is worth more)
  • Inuarashi: 510,000,000 million (which is worth more)
  • Izo: 510,000,000 million
  • Kinemon: 510,000,000 million
  • Denjirou: 510,000,000 million (which is worth more)
  • Ashura: 510,000,000 million (which is worth more)
  • Kawamatsu: 510,000,000 million (which is worth more)
  • Kiku: 510,000,000 million
  • Raizou: 510,000,000 million
9 x 510,000,000 million = 4,590,000,000 billion Playing it very low as a group, the Scabbards also surpass the giants Dorry and Broggy in bounty, and I was very lenient.

Repelling a stupid pig, and beating VAs who are pure trash doesn't cheer me up at all to be fair, that's not even close to fighting Kaidou.

See if Kaidou took any breaks to eat
He not only took 2 times to drink

He also did not start the fight YC level and fight a top tier Luffy while training haki and having to tank attacks before learning haki and awakening thus once he reached his peak ending up with low stamina and HP

Oh and who could forget the cheap shot

But yeah, cry that Kaido was hit by Kinemon and was slammed by Kid that 1 time.