Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
Was it a block or clash? it was the former in the anime, iirc.
Doesn’t matter to me

Someone like Red King would have just been one shot by base WB no DF no adv haki
Post automatically merged:

If the GWP captains are both worth 1.8 billion and Morley is a top Revo commander, I don’t see why the strongest giant in the marines shouldn’t also be a high tier.

If the giant marines weren’t a notch above the rest, there’d be no reason why the WG would want them so bad.

Nah, only Yonko fans realizing how fraudulent their collection of pregnant grandmothers and fraudulent Wano hermits are twerking in the face of a true top tier. Lmfao
Most Yonko fans here either don't care or have already admitted he might be stronger than Kaido (which also immediately puts him above the Admirals and some Gorosei).
I can promise you this: Whether or not he's above the Yonko (with the obvious exception of Blackbeard since he'll likely be one of the strongest characters in the entire series, definitely above Loki no matter what), we don't give a fuck. Doesn't make the Yonko any less stronger.
This will never be the gotcha you believe it is especially since Luffy, a Yonko, is likely going to defeat him by the end of the arc.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Most Yonko fans here either don't care or have already admitted he might be stronger than Kaido.
I can promise you this: Whether or not he's above the Yonko (with the obvious exception of Blackbeard since he'll likely be one of the strongest characters in the entire series, definitely above Loki no matter what), we don't give a fuck. Doesn't make the Yonko any less stronger.
This will never be the gotcha you believe it is especially since Luffy, a Yonko, is likely going to defeat him by the end of the arc.
Nah, I’ve been watching SkySanji/Ndule/Kojiro twerking all over this thread in desperation to deny that Loki is above their idolos lmfao.

Ndule, the same guy who thinks Kizaru would struggle with Oven? And you think we claim that guy as a Yonko fan? Surely you're joking with me.
Yeah honestly he is on his fucking own. Someone would expect us to agree since he kinda downplays zoro and Mihawk, but that man wanks Katakuri the fraud and big meme
Post automatically merged:

His favorite characters are Big Mom, Katakuri, and Kaido…lol
They all have in common fraudolence.
I swear after sword fandom I cannot understand those who overrate Mingo, Katakuri and Kaido.
Big meme I don't even comment, I know some people who push her so freaking high when Kaido basically got more hyped fighting Luffy without G5 and people tell me she is above G4 Luffy because "she must be above Kizaru" because of generic shit about her being equal to Kaido, yeah sure, why not consider Kizaru statement about Luffy G4 having power that seem logical he defeated Kaido or Kaido himself saying luffy was truly to to toe with him and didn't find one since long time while had a certified by Queen death match with that fodder?

Another swordsman stronger than Goofy!
I bet the 2 giant swordsmen were rivals and the 2 strongest beings alive, just like Zoro and Mihawk will be! :BigW:
stop coping how could u b wss if u only fought one swordsman n got stalemated by vista
shanks more than likely beat mihawk their last duel but who knows
A certain fan base: It doesn't matter it Kaido or WB fought Loki or not he is weakening than them because of their title.

Same fan base: I don't care if Oda said Mihawk is the WSS in name and reality if we don't have a scene of Mihawk fighting him that means his title is fake and he's a fraud.

A reasonable fan:
:crazwhat:

Here we go again.
until mihawk gets a win his title is fraudulent