Powers & Abilities What Devilfruit did Loki eat?

which type

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Most popular opinion seems to be Fenrir. I think Loki looks like a rabbit, so something related to that would be funny. Most agree that it will be a mythical Zoan, but perhaps Oda will surprise us.

Everything right now hints to him having the Fenrir fruit. A mythical wolf so powerful, all the gods had to deceive fenrir to chain him up due to a prophecy about him / his strength.
This is definitely the best guess for now, SH hear a roar and mention wolfs, and the fact that he was chained for being too strong just like Loki.

Everything right now hints to him having the Fenrir fruit. A mythical wolf so powerful, all the gods had to deceive fenrir to chain him up due to a prophecy about him / his strength.
Problem is, how can a wolf destroy the world? Kaido ate a devil fruit that gave him vast abilities yet no one said he could destroy the world. Only paramecia or logia can grant such power. Gura gura, issho's gravity one, enel's lighting logia and akainu's magu no mi could potentialy destroy the world. Thats the kind of power you need.
Loki doesnt have a logia, we know that and i dont see it be zoan due to lack of destructive power, so it must be a paramecia.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Problem is, how can a wolf destroy the world? Kaido ate a devil fruit that gave him vast abilities yet no one said he could destroy the world. Only paramecia or logia can grant such power. Gura gura, issho's gravity one, enel's lighting logia and akainu's magu no mi could potentialy destroy the world. Thats the kind of power you need.
Loki doesnt have a logia, we know that and i dont see it be zoan due to lack of destructive power, so it must be a paramecia.
Not everything said is to be taken literally.