Powers & Abilities What Devilfruit did Loki eat?

which type

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Something ragnarok/end of the world related like Fenrir, Surtr shit like that

Everything right now hints to him having the Fenrir fruit. A mythical wolf so powerful, all the gods had to deceive fenrir to chain him up due to a prophecy about him / his strength.
Yeah Fenrir seems for now very likely but why would he call himself sungod only that sets it kinda back for me to Surtr

would be cool if it was surtr:

Surtr is the Jötunn-god of the Sun, Fire, Volcanic Eruptions, and the Cosmic Flames.

Surtr moves from the south
with the scathe of branches:
there shines from his sword
the sun of Gods of the Slain

His sword will be very fine. Light will shine from it more brightly than from the sun.

He will burn down the Yggdrasill, destroying the entire Norse cosmology in the process.

so he is the sun god and he will bring the end of the world.
just like loki said this chapter
Much more cool than Fenrir I’d say. Surtr should be a fruit about on par with Sengokus Buddha while Fenrir feels too much like Yamatos.

By fire/magma powers it could be #2 in the entire series. Something like

Akainu > Loki (Surtr) > Kaido > Marco > King > Ace > Sabo > Big Mom (Prometheus) > Luffy > Sanji > Oven

I want it to be a logia. Because it would be the first time to see something like this.

A paramecia seems meh to me ... katakuri, doffy had it. In Wano we had a full of Zoan DF.

But it seems to be a Mythical Zoan. And if it's a DF which is shared between the royal family, it's maybe linked to some North God (Thor or Odin ?) like Sengoku's one. It will be great but let's go with small expectation with current Oda ...

would be cool if it was surtr:

Surtr is the Jötunn-god of the Sun, Fire, Volcanic Eruptions, and the Cosmic Flames.

Surtr moves from the south
with the scathe of branches:
there shines from his sword
the sun of Gods of the Slain

His sword will be very fine. Light will shine from it more brightly than from the sun.

He will burn down the Yggdrasill, destroying the entire Norse cosmology in the process.

so he is the sun god and he will bring the end of the world.
just like loki said this chapter
Dope! But too much with Oda :milaugh: