Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1130: THE CURSED PRINCE

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
My favorite part of Loki's design is the helmet, still not the biggest fan of it but it's far from bad
Because he looks like Kaidos inadequate estranged younger brother who lives in perpetual insecurity because he's a diluted version of his older brother and will live in his shadow until he dies. I don't like this design at all, at least he has proportionate legs. Maybe it will grow on me, who knows.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Because he looks like Kaidos inadequate estranged younger brother who lives in perpetual insecurity because he's a diluted version of his older brother and will live in his shadow until he dies. I don't like this design at all, at least he has proportionate legs. Maybe it will grow on me, who knows.
He looks like a twisted unnatural lovechild of Bellamy and Kaido lmao

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The design of Loki is really wonderful and it seems unlikely that he is not an important and powerful character
But I wonder how they managed to capture Loki
Do you really think that all the giants together could capture Kaido or Shanks?
Maybe Loki really didn't want to hurt the others. I'm waiting for a convincing answer from Oda
It's possible they just snuck him while he was sleeping or recovering. Or he was betrayed

Kizaruber Eats

Elbaf looks amazing!
The design of Loki is really wonderful and it seems unlikely that he is not an important and powerful character
But I wonder how they managed to capture Loki
Do you really think that all the giants together could capture Kaido or Shanks?
Maybe Loki really didn't want to hurt the others. I'm waiting for a convincing answer from Oda
That would be a great twist.

I noticed Luffy doesn't seem to sense any killing intent hostility, threat and thus something genuinely deplorable or rotten about him.

He actually is happy to see Loki and is friendly with him, I think Luffy probably senses an inner kinship with him potentially, some kinda of familiar ground and possibly a similar personality, motives or even just a relatable or and a humanising sadness to him deep down?

Makes me think Luffy will free him too. I do like how it seems to parallel Luffy meeting Zoro originally as some pointed out.

Given Carmel was trafficking orphans to the WG, child Linlin destroying Elbaf and killing one of their Elders and proudest, strongest warriors, they are under constant threat from the WG and it's a war ridden land and such, I can understand Lokis potential feelings, motives snd thus his actions and intentions.

He might just be an actually compelling character. Maybe.