@Daniel @Logiko this is something that's also part of the discussion between authoritarian and libertarian leftists, would you say force is authoritarian?,
In a way yes. Just like prison are.

But here, I'm more talking about the social way. Here, I do not really believe in the the infraction. On the other hand, I can understand why it is a necessity to prevent some people to say some very problematic things without a strong social defense.

What I'm more interested about is the social exclusion that would create such rethoric. This is what is really important in this context and that's why I'm asking to him if he would be willing to keep a nazi in his business. Because while it might be something legal, saying that should have social repercussion, or we would have a lot of problems.

To be fair I doubt Uncle Net will be as popular in 100 years. I also bet he can't paint as good.
Hitler didn’t even know basic perspective.

Netanyahu might be remembered as the « Jewish devil » by people in the Middle East

The only difference between him and Hitler in a 100years is that we probably won’t see him legally labelled as a genocide perpetrator

Well.. like you I guess lawl

I still didn't swallow this one.
I mean I don’t think that calling Palestinian culture inferior will go anywhere in a trial in France either

@Daniel @Logiko this is something that's also part of the discussion between authoritarian and libertarian leftists, would you say force is authoritarian?,
The usage of force not inherently done in self-defense is authoritarian because it involves the party or group in power imposing control or compliance on others without the consent of those under their authority. Methods of enforcing such control often include coercion, compulsion, or the threat of force to maintain order or achieve objectives, rather than reaching mutual agreement between the parties involved.

In contrast to the authoritarian's perspective, a libertarian perspective emphasizes voluntary interactions and seeks to minimize the use of force, except in cases of self-defense.

So let's not vouch for fines and arrests of people whose opinions you disagree with just because they're more messed up than the opinions that you're used to, yea?

The usage of force not inherently done in self-defense is authoritarian because it involves the party or group in power imposing control or compliance on others without the consent of those under their authority. Methods of enforcing such control often include coercion, compulsion, or the threat of force to maintain order or achieve objectives, rather than reaching mutual agreement between the parties involved.

In contrast to the authoritarian's perspective, a libertarian perspective emphasizes voluntary interactions and seeks to minimize the use of force, except in cases of self-defense.

So let's not vouch for fines and arrests of people whose opinions you disagree with just because they're more messed up than the opinions that you're used to, yea?
Yeah I agree, this is a point of debate between authoritarian leftists and libertarian leftists, anarchists are against authority, not against use of force, because, as given as an example in a video I linked responding to a writing by Engels named "On authority", a wife escaping her abusive husband is not authoritarian, and a slave rebelling against their master is not authoritarian, it is the opposite of authoritarian, it is liberating,

Context wise, Asmongold was talking about Hamas which he believes is a terrorist group committing Genocide. However, that guy has the most hilarious shitty choice of words I've ever heard lol.

"I don't care(feel bad) when innocent lives are taken"

"Palestinians in Gaza are an inferior culture opposed to western values

"Palestinians are terrible people"

Strongly looks like he's saying that it's ok for Palestinians in general, even if they're innocent, to die because they're an inferior culture. He's deservingly cooked lol
He’s not wrong that their culture is shit, should’ve stopped there instead of going all hitler about it

Hitler didn’t even know basic perspective.

Netanyahu might be remembered as the « Jewish devil » by people in the Middle East

The only difference between him and Hitler in a 100years is that we probably won’t see him legally labelled as a genocide perpetrator

I mean I don’t think that calling Palestinian culture inferior will go anywhere in a trial in France either
Hitler's art critics are always a bit exaggerated.

By the way Netanyahu was probably killed by the Houtis when he landed coming from the UN session.

I hope he died a slow and painful death contemplating the futility of his life while bleeding out like a pig in a slaughterhouse.
he died as a martyr on the field of battle defending his homeland if you want to know what a disgraceful death is or what it means to die like a dog just take the death Ariel Sharon, former pm of Israel, he entered a coma and suffered for 8 years before dying. He remained in a vegetative state for these 8 years while his organs died one after the other. He died a painful death which he deserved. In contrast Sinwar fought like a lion and entered the garden on the spot.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
he died as a martyr on the field of battle defending his homeland if you want to know what a disgraceful death is or what it means to die like a dog just take the death Ariel Sharon, former pm of Israel, he entered a coma and suffered for 8 years before dying. He remained in a vegetative state for these 8 years while his organs died one after the other. He died a painful death which he deserved. In contrast Sinwar fought like a lion and entered the garden on the spot.
He’s rotting in Hell