Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Where was I for Worst's Town Read
Because you said "y" to Relo putting him on his scum reads, that pretty much tells me that you're town reading him because you singled that read out and questioned it.

Are you getting nervous?

Why would the town consider having an indie killer after confirmation that there are multiple anti town indies in this game is a good thing? Because using me as a shield for them so they don’t kill town for one cycle or using me as a bullet to kill them so they can’t kill town anymore is a good thing.

Because the town has used a multitude of time and abilities focusing on me that actual scum are likely going completely undetected.

I’m an Aggro magnet
There's a major flaw with that line of thinking; town would not want to waste a lynch stop on a non-town role if they believed it was a mislynch.
There's no benefit for a town player, especially D1, to cast all logic aside and save a savage indie from a lynch.

I believe honestly you're scum, not indie scum, just mafia scum - or cult, but I find that less likely.

You could've gone with being framed as an angle, but your justification just doesn't seem very likely to me.

And from my recent interactions, you might be aligned with Pot/ Worst

so that would be my GTH reads for now.

Also, you didn't even mention who you thought was suspicious on your wagon, which is also making me believe that you are just scum that is feeling pressured

Because you said "y" to Relo putting him on his scum reads, that pretty much tells me that you're town reading him because you singled that read out and questioned it.

Are you getting nervous?

There's a major flaw with that line of thinking; town would not want to waste a lynch stop on a non-town role if they believed it was a mislynch.
There's no benefit for a town player, especially D1, to cast all logic aside and save a savage indie from a lynch.

I believe honestly you're scum, not indie scum, just mafia scum - or cult, but I find that less likely.

You could've gone with being framed as an angle, but your justification just doesn't seem very likely to me.

Also, you didn't even mention who you thought was suspicious on your wagon, which is also making me believe that you are just scum that is feeling pressured
I did? I mentioned multiple times that I felt like ratchet and pot are sus.

Are you getting nervous?

That was more prodding reloaded more than defending Worst lol
The fella is very proddable

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
He's in my eyes pretty much confirmed, now I've got my sights on Pot/ Worst

I'm also looking for Relo's brief casing on AM, and see if there's anything there.

I've also seen Saber's name been mentioned a couple times, so I'm interested in diving a bit more into that angle too later
I can't prove it but I think @Fujishiro is Brainiac

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Man's looking awful hostile for starters :bamathink:
Like I mentioned in the last 3 posts, I'm starting to feel a Pot/ Worst team here

but, I was kinda hoping you would compile AM's replies which gave you vibes

Try some good scotch, you'll see what it's all about (don't mix it with anything but ice)
Good Late Night to you Sir. Ratchet!

How is things, my friend?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I did? I mentioned multiple times that I felt like ratchet and pot are sus.
Really now?

I didn't really catch that at, because all I saw was you trying to justify the lynch being stopped for you - and not giving me any names on who you found suspicious.

Though, the day is young, I'll listen to what you have to say - please give me a little elaboration on why you are naming Pot and Ratchet specifically

I can't prove it but I think @Fujishiro is Brainiac
Say it's true, what do you intend to do with that information?

:willight:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Really now?

I didn't really catch that at, because all I saw was you trying to justify the lynch being stopped for you - and not giving me any names on who you found suspicious.

Though, the day is young, I'll listen to what you have to say - please give me a little elaboration on why you are naming Pot and Ratchet specifically

Say it's true, what do you intend to do with that information?

:willight:
Celebrate when the great evil is taken out