Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Saber

King of Knights
Part 1, I forgot to reply, but to summarize; I believe that Town!Worst is more daring and vocal about who he believes is scum.

In other words, I find him to be more proactive, and not afraid to go against consensus if he believes the consensus is wrong.

I haven't really seen this kind of proactivity from him, or him really challenging the status quo.
From my (limited) PoV, he has seemed mostly reactionary and trying to skate by.

I will say though that while I can't exclude the possibility of bussing, this post I quoted makes me give you the benefit of doubt about a possible shared alignment with Scum!Worst.

So while I believe Worst is quite possibly aligned with Yasheen (whom I do not believe is Indie), I do want to pick your brain a little bit because I hear your name mentioned by the likes of Kweh and Soulkiller.
I decided to give you a free pass D1 because you posted a "man" meme, but that grace period has expired.

Show me what you're made of, King of Knights, Saber-kyun.

Also on that note, @SoulKiller I've activated Mango Mode, let's dance

ngl, the way you're aiming to find the scummate of a scummate of someone who hasn't even flipped scum yet is straight up wild, since it would require two other assumptions to be true beforehand for it to make sense
especially when the game is multiball, so people can act scummy without being in the same faction
i do think sir yasheen is mafia, not only because he apparently got saved by one of the items (which has lower chances if he's working alone), but because he seems to know too much for a player in their second game who got thrown into a wild ariess game
a lot of his posts feel like someone has been explaining to him what to do
blud is literally speculating about indies in the setup in one of his posts, and that's not the kind of thing you'd naturally consider as a new player, especially in a game of this scale
since those items are one-shots from what i've seen, it means they can't be replicated, so he can be lynched today

worst: even though the post struck me as weird, after thinking about it twice, i felt like discussing whether he knew something or not would be kinda pointless in the end, since it can't really be proven in the confines of a mafia game
it's not impossible that he might not have known what a multiball is

Later lol

Also not like I have anything to look forward to. No friends are gonna hit me up to hang out later, and I dont have an SO. The next event I have lined up is when Pro Restarts DnD, and no idea when that is. I can stay up as late as possible and nothing really changes and no one cares. I suppose that's the upside to my life: no one cares about it lmao XD

Later lol

Also not like I have anything to look forward to. No friends are gonna hit me up to hang out later, and I dont have an SO. The next event I have lined up is when Pro Restarts DnD, and no idea when that is. I can stay up as late as possible and nothing really changes and no one cares. I suppose that's the upside to my life: no one cares about it lmao XD
I care bro lol.