Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Not sure why you need to respond like this lol. I'm not actively pushing anything, no. If you want to call it safe, that's fine, but that's just how I'm choosing to play this game. I'm content with finding town reads and PoE'ing out the rest.
respond like what do you not agree you at least some sort of benefit of the doubt cause you are ratchet?

youre usually harder for me to read overall where you have me second guessing but thats the allure of you rightthis game i just dont feel it from you, maybe you roled a PR again and you want to stay out of the light not first time youve done this game play argued your sluggish gameplay was due to being laxed and cool but you were secretly a wolf.

Emil

Certified Memelord
considering ive listed soul as scum in almost half of my posts here. what does this tell u about how much i belive in that read?

when flower tells me soul is town cuz he has no agenda what am i supposed to take of this baseless point shes just given me other than tmi?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
respond like what do you not agree you at least some sort of benefit of the doubt cause you are ratchet?

youre usually harder for me to read overall where you have me second guessing but thats the allure of you rightthis game i just dont feel it from you, maybe you roled a PR again and you want to stay out of the light not first time youve done this game play argued your sluggish gameplay was due to being laxed and cool but you were secretly a wolf.
Combative, to answer your first question. As for the rest, that's up to you to find out, no? I don't think I'm playing particularly scummy - that doesn't mean I think I should be universally town read, it's just how I want to play this game. I think it's generally more fun to go looking for town in games like this than to get tripped up looking for scum.