Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Felt like selective activity to me, but maybe the game itself had something to do with it. Either way, currently I have a similar vibe from him. Doesn't seem very towny, wanting to solve, and som posts just not making sense compared to what I usually think of his posts as town
I understand your POV and Im thankful youre taking mine into consideration brother.

I think Flower and Charlie are town.

As for SK hes not pushing people much.
This can't be a geniune read, what exactly do you expect town soul to do here? You want me to butthead with people 24/7? You think I am gonna do such thing in a 35 players areis game? be real with yourself. I have been pushing, and I have been solving, If you think otherwise then that is not true, and sorry I ain't gonna be lynched over a hunch. Because your hunch is wrong, actually after yasheen flipped scum, you backing away from his indie claim protection from a mere pressure from indigio is not looking too hot on you at all. Like real talk fuji, if you think I am gonna be playing as when I was townie in the star wars game, you are mistaken ALOT. Go ISO my posts, I am solving, I might not be as active and more chilled back, but that's because I am having fun and enjoying myself in this game. Nothing too deep about it.

There is 35 players and you think I am not town because I am not pushing enough people apparently, because I have to tunnel everyone and their mother back to back now? is that what you make of my town self? I pushed ekko, I pushed LM. I have reads, interacting, etc.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This can't be a geniune read, what exactly do you expect town soul to do here? You want me to butthead with people 24/7? You think I am gonna do such thing in a 35 players areis game? be real with yourself. I have been pushing, and I have been solving, If you think otherwise then that is not true, and sorry I ain't gonna be lynched over a hunch. Because your hunch is wrong, actually after yasheen flipped scum, you backing away from his indie claim protection from a mere pressure from indigio is not looking too hot on you at all. Like real talk fuji, if you think I am gonna be playing as when I was townie in the star wars game, you are mistaken ALOT. Go ISO my posts, I am solving, I might not be as active and more chilled back, but that's because I am having fun and enjoying myself in this game. Nothing too deep about it.

There is 35 players and you think I am not town because I am not pushing enough people apparently, because I have to tunnel everyone and their mother back to back now? is that what you make of my town self? I pushed ekko, I pushed LM. I have reads, interacting, etc.
wats case on LM?
ik ur read of me is rly bad. maybe u got smth on LM tho

I dont see you pushing much of anyone lol. Usually youre everywhere. Im not expecting you to go full throtle but to see something more.