Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Something inside Ekko broke, and he's never been the same since

He is not the Kekko we grew up with, or the Susopp that deployed strategies beyond human comprehension.

It certainly makes me feel a certain way, but also perhaps this is just what comes with the passage of time

It honestly is sad to see, like the dude energy is just off putting, I am not sure what is happening to him, I guess playing mafia too fucking seriously constantly had some form of impact on him, like sure he can be extremely tunnely and annoying. But now he is just idk where to put it my finger on it. Just not the same kekko I recall of him.

Sure thing, whatever you say here buddy.
No its simple english mate.

Or, you are lying scum and just pushing for a mislynch, that always can be a possibilty am I right? lines up pretty well with that yasheen defend if you were his scum mate.
Cool shade.

I am not, like it's not something that oblivious to players fuji, you play around the rules to figure out players roles, you straight up ask players if they are a certain role knowing very well they cannot deny or confirm. Give me a break. Like I feel like you want me to just tell you I am this role, look, here are my actions, let me 'hint' them for you. So you can town read me here.
When did I do that lol. And I didnt ask you anything here.