Theory Loki ate the Usagi Usagi no Mi, Model Eargod

Road claimed to be the Sungod, he isn't but the Sungod exists, not something the otaku made up. Glutbunny is no Eargod, but maybe that being is also a real mythological being in the OP world. The horns on Loki's helmet look like rabbid ears. The so called Eargod had a helmet on, through which is ears went, they could easily be confused as being part of the helmet and not the bunny. He also had his tongue sticking out like Loki.

Eargod was subordinate to the Sungod, Loki wants to ursurp the Songod position, just as he perhaps tried to ursurp his father's throne.

Last edited:
Question is are those sea stone chains :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

I am still going with all these Elbaf giants are just stage actors showing a farce to the whole world
:BigW:

Road claimed to be the Sungod, he isn't but the Sungod exists, not something the otaku made up. Glutbunny is no Eargod, but maybe that being is also a real mythological being in the OP world. The horns on Loki's helmet look like rabbid ears. The so called Eargod had a helmet on, through which is ears went, they could easily be confused as being part of the helmet and not the bunny. He also had his tongue sticking out like Loki.

Eargod was subordinate to the Sungod, Loki wants to ursurp the Songod position, just as he perhaps tried to ursurp his father's throne.
I'm in
Loki will avenge Conejo Gloton Carnivoro and put that bastard Mugiwara in his place
:finally:

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
There being a moon rabbit type of mythical fruit which uses pounding to pound enemies into mochi is a great and fun idea...it being Loki tho...not sure, but I would take it.