Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We should buddy and take this game down then. Why are you on them?
You caught me at the worst time lmao, I'm pretty worn out rn lmao, but bare bone bare bone summary;

I'm on Worst mainly because of his threadplay, he leaves something to be desired, and looking back he made a classic hiccup in his response here which I am bolding out
Fk I knew I shouldn't have showed off back then :(

Jokes aside I agree with what u say :)

But I'm still town! I just don't have the time / energy rn
If you look at this post it is him adressing my casing on him.

While I don't have anything concrete on him being connected to Yasheen, I have reason to believe that he has a strong equity with Saber, which is also part of the reason why I am feeling like Worst is the logistical best option.

---

Ekko, I haven't personally cased, but if you skim through the past 15 pages or so, it'll be clear that Ekko has some very odd takes and seemed to go against the grain in a bit of a forced way.
I don't really have much more in depth than that that I have energy to write

--

Pot Goblin, ties back to Worst again, has equity with Worst
Has minimal thread presence, but out of the few times that he has brought something to work with, he was soft defending Worst.
Uhh.. yeah, brain shutting down rn lmao. But basically just a piece of the puzzle. I haven't dug too deep here just yet.

And while Saber's name has appeared here, he is on a tetriary list of PoIs, I don't have anything on him other than a theoretical team equity on a suspect that is anything but confirmed