Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Yes please, I've been saying it all day, I need your power in order to sway the people
We yeet ekko first, then we send worst to the stars. Doing a quick ISO on the guy, pretty much did nothing and hopping into my wagon stinks, clearly does not care who he lynches here. Also, even vibe wise, not feeling it. Someone actually lie detect that godfather post of his, because I would not be surprised if the dude legit made such gambit LMAO

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We yeet ekko first, then we send worst to the stars. Doing a quick ISO on the guy, pretty much did nothing and hopping into my wagon stinks, clearly does not care who he lynches here. Also, even vibe wise, not feeling it. Someone actually lie detect that godfather post of his, because I would not be surprised if the dude legit made such gambit LMAO
He's giving me no reason to town read him, that's the issue, toppled with the 2 core issues I just mentioned.

While earlier I felt like I could be swayed in the direction of Ekko, I am not really feeling it.
My gut tells me to stick to my guns here, have some conviction in my read

You caught me at the worst time lmao, I'm pretty worn out rn lmao, but bare bone bare bone summary;

I'm on Worst mainly because of his threadplay, he leaves something to be desired, and looking back he made a classic hiccup in his response here which I am bolding out

If you look at this post it is him adressing my casing on him.

While I don't have anything concrete on him being connected to Yasheen, I have reason to believe that he has a strong equity with Saber, which is also part of the reason why I am feeling like Worst is the logistical best option.

---

Ekko, I haven't personally cased, but if you skim through the past 15 pages or so, it'll be clear that Ekko has some very odd takes and seemed to go against the grain in a bit of a forced way.
I don't really have much more in depth than that that I have energy to write

--

Pot Goblin, ties back to Worst again, has equity with Worst
Has minimal thread presence, but out of the few times that he has brought something to work with, he was soft defending Worst.
Uhh.. yeah, brain shutting down rn lmao. But basically just a piece of the puzzle. I haven't dug too deep here just yet.

And while Saber's name has appeared here, he is on a tetriary list of PoIs, I don't have anything on him other than a theoretical team equity on a suspect that is anything but confirmed
Sounds good enough for me. We will hunt Worst later. If I don't see someone more fishy...