Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

Emil

Certified Memelord
i heard pot's name floating around alot btw, wats status report on them?
naturally 60% of the scums in these games r gonna be ppl doing nothing, i just took a look at the playerlist and realized shiet ive got most of that in null / have no idea what any of those lads posted

Emil

Certified Memelord
What are you doing lol.
saw some sht being said in thread, looked at recent writeups to find it, didnt find it, asked my fellow friends about it, they gaslighted me about it instead of showing me the light

all this happened in the span of exactly 5 minutes / 5-10 posts. if this is considered being hung up on things i rly dont know what they'll do when i start tunneling

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Im going to veto voting Worst lol, I dont think hes the way lol.
Then we strongly disagree and I do not recognize your veto rights in this case.

I'll continue to push for this, until he gives me actual reason to give him benefit of doubt.

He has done no such, and instead pretty much achieves the opposite of his desired outcome by talking.

I suggest he really sit down and think long and hard about things

Like what would be my play here, I'm very aware my thread play is very different ( non existent I would say ) than usual, yet I'm being.... somewhat active? And yet not running away from anything I would play a lot differently and try to keep my usual play style if I was scum

saw some sht being said in thread, looked at recent writeups to find it, didnt find it, asked my fellow friends about it, they gaslighted me about it instead of showing me the light

all this happened in the span of exactly 5 minutes / 5-10 posts. if this is considered being hung up on things i rly dont know what they'll do when i start tunneling
Bro please read my post here: