Super Role Madness Cinematic Mafia: Into the DC Verse

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Like what would be my play here, I'm very aware my thread play is very different ( non existent I would say ) than usual, yet I'm being.... somewhat active? And yet not running away from anything I would play a lot differently and try to keep my usual play style if I was scum
Look, not all situations happens because you intended for them to happen.

Your demeanor, your lack of any substance, the whole package - It just is like looking at a mirror image of myself of a very desperate situation as scum.

In other words, all the red sirens are blaring, and I don't have a singular reason to read you town, as I've said.

Look, not all situations happens because you intended for them to happen.

Your demeanor, your lack of any substance, the whole package - It just is like looking at a mirror image of myself of a very desperate situation as scum.

In other words, all the red sirens are blaring, and I don't have a singular reason to read you town, as I've said.
I'm not desperate I'm just talking with you I'd try to get more people on my side if that was the case

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Trust in the good ol' town leader? U said u were never going to underestimate,y power.....
Like I said, I'm not gonna give you a free pass - but if you're making some efort and giving me something to hold onto and earn some confidence back, then sure - I'll let you go.

And, the audience present at this time doesn't seem to be very interested in your departure regardless, so you should have ample time to make something of it

Like I said, I'm not gonna give you a free pass - but if you're making some efort and giving me something to hold onto and earn some confidence back, then sure - I'll let you go.

And, the audience present at this time doesn't seem to be very interested in your departure regardless, so you should have ample time to make something of it
I know but I can't unfortunately my thread play is this this time around youll have to trust it that's all I have and in the unfortunate event of my flip you'll look back at this and realize once more that 5d chess is not for everyone