TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Green - blue ish - silver ish or something like that to match dead color, why red
maybe because.... Zoro is green??? idk

i think you're right that Mars should have had his hair. The Itsumade is famous for having the face of a human... should have matched Mars' human color scheme more

Warcury is fine imo

Peter should have been a dark purple or sth like that imo
Post automatically merged:

Is this official coloring? Topman looks weird. Venus looks more cool. Mars also great.
it's official but not finished. the finished product might be slightly darker

i don't think Mars is bad I just wanted something closer to this:

i think you're right that Mars should have had his hair. The Itsumade is famous for having the face of a human... should have matched Mars' human color scheme more

Warcury is fine imo

I think Jupeter, Warcury are good, Saturn need to see finalized mayne he wont be half bad as these, Mars should have definitely replace the blue with green to match the muthological itsumade, orange hair wont mind too much because it fits with the mythology, but why blue

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think Jupeter, Warcury are good, Saturn need to see finalized mayne he wont be half bad as these, Mars should have definitely replace the blue with green to match the muthological itsumade, orange hair wont mind too much because it fits with the mythology, but why blue
my issue with Peter is that he's too colorful. I would have preferred if he just had a single color

yeah Mars should have had more green.

seems like Warcury is confirmed to have fire powerrs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1g7q866 Saturn is even uglier in hybrid..

Warcury is fine imo

Post automatically merged:

it's official but not finished. the finished product might be slightly darker

i don't think Mars is bad I just wanted something closer to this:
What do you think about Saturn though?