Future Events Invest in Hajrudin stocks

The problem with Hajrudin is even if Oda does him like Crocodile and gives him a crazy power creep + power-up, he's still capped by Luffy whereas Loki isn't.

I expect Hajrudin to be stronger than he was on Dressrosa but it's hard to imagine him being much higher than YC3. If he gets a DF/power-up (like a Mjolnir-esque hammer) then perhaps he could go up to YC1 at a push, purely based on his importance to the arc and the fact that he's the son of the king.

But it seems like Loki is at least a low top-tier for Luffy to take note of his haki and Hajrudin is nowhere near that.
Hajrudin isnt capped by Luffy, he is capped by only being the 6th Straw Hat Grand Fleet Captain. It’s clearly strength based

Cavendish
Bartolomeo
Sai
- - -
Ideo
Leo
Hajrudin
Orlumbus

If Hajrudin becomes yonko level or YC1 or whatever folks here wish for how high do you want his superior peers to be, Admiral and Pirate King level?

These guys are essentially the Squardo, Doma, Decalvan Brothers, Whitey Bay, Thunderlord McGuy of Luffy. Cavendish and Squardo could be YC4-6 of respective crew, Hajrudin is way below that stature.

Hajrudin isnt capped by Luffy, he is capped by only being the 6th Straw Hat Grand Fleet Captain. It’s clearly strength based

Cavendish
Bartolomeo
Sai
- - -
Ideo
Leo
Hajrudin
Orlumbus

If Hajrudin becomes yonko level or YC1 or whatever folks here wish for how high do you want his superior peers to be, Admiral and Pirate King level?

These guys are essentially the Squardo, Doma, Decalvan Brothers, Whitey Bay, Thunderlord McGuy of Luffy. Cavendish and Squardo could be YC4-6 of respective crew, Hajrudin is way below that stature.
Leo above hajrudin?

It’s Odas ranking. Leo is 5th Grand Fleet Leader, Hajrudin is 6th. (Mod or anyone more technical than me can insert image)

I dont think anyone disagrees with Cavendish > Bartolomeo > Sai as #1-3 in strength (and same ranking as Grand Fleet Leaders). Logically Oda sees it (saw it in Dressrosa) as Ideo > Leo > Hajrudin > Orlumbus.

He also dedicated one page to top 3 and one page to bottom 4 so I would say top 3 are rather competitive while bottom 4 should be similar in strength.

Zoro chops off his leg and thats that in seconds, nvm all the SHP commanders combined.
When has Zoro ever delimbed someone?
Also how do the SHs deal against someone who can produce a physical force of 10k tons while injured?
I'm not even talking about AP here. This is just straight brute force. Translate this strength to AP which will happen by end of Elbaf, and the SHs would die just to him flicking his finger

Usopp solos the 2 Mr.3 Victims
With what feats does Ussop solo?

It’s a shonen for kids and teens so Oda only allows villains like Doflamingo to do it (Oars and Law), even Kaido couldnt get to kill off Kinemon properly despite all…
Bro u brought the argument of Zoro chopping off his legs. If u don't have no proof then just say so. No need to say all this BS.

Anyhow, its a mismatch. Same gap in strength as Miss Monday vs Zoro in Whiskey Peak.
I just gave u the strength feat from Hajrudin. Post Elbaf he will get multiple times stronger than that.
Zoro would not be able to compare to the strength and AP of Hajrudin post elbaf.
Post automatically merged:

Post elbaf feats will prove my point