Kweh: Yasheen
Yasheen: Ratchet
Jinri: Yasheen
Orca: Ratchet
Polar: Ratchet
Soulkiller: Yasheen
-votes locked-
Pot Goblin: Yasheen

I'd assume by that point they already knew they're going to use lynch stopper so actually imo Orca and Polar look good here. They could just stay on Yasheen since he's tanking it anyway. Kweh is alright i guess since it's one of earliest ones. Jinri is kinda weird and SoulKiller's/Pot's votes stink. These votes actually do not matter since they casted them after everything was decided already.

ngl, i could go for cfd Pot here since most people town read soul
My vote was on Pot a moment ago, happy to CFD.

ok, last few votes last dp were

Orca: Yasheen
Kweh: Yasheen
Yasheen: Ratchet
Jinri: Yasheen
Orca: Ratchet
Polar: Ratchet
Soulkiller: Yasheen
-votes locked-
Pot Goblin: Yasheen

I'd assume by that point they already knew they're going to use lynch stopper so actually imo Orca and Polar look good here. They could just stay on Yasheen since he's tanking it anyway. Kweh is alright i guess since it's one of earliest ones. Jinri is kinda weird and SoulKiller's/Pot's votes stink. These votes actually do not matter since they casted them after everything was decided already.

ngl, i could go for cfd Pot here since most people town read soul
I pulled out all of those voting Yahseen and Jinri, Indigo and Soul stand out to me

Apollo

The Sol King
Why would you want to lynch a Culted player when they're just going to Cult again. You need to kill Brother Blood lol, not me.
lmao, Sir Ratchet I finally found your defense. Ngl it is an immaculate case.

No there are abilities that uncult Im sure of it, this is an Ariess game lol.
Now the question is is this coming before or after lol, if its after then SK is brother blood lol.
did anything come out of this ? I saw people say they thought SK was townie in the pages I read.